Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    360 has the better games, but the console is too unreliable
    PS3 has the best hardware, but the games sucks
    Wii has the less powerful hardware, the games are ok, but they could be better

Member #
    Friends
    I think the Wii has the best games, but that's me, and that's why I got it.

Member #
    Friends
    7056-1267-5651-1420
    Its kind of stupid but i got my wii because i wanted to play FPS on it.......but i like some other games on it like RE4....i personally dont like the 360 but i do sort of like the PS3 but the idea for FPS on analogue sticks has gotten old...so the Wii was my choice and i am very glad with that =]

In my opinion Wii Rulezzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wii will be Victorious!!!!!

My Games in Order of Purchase =]

|Wii Sports|DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2|Resident Evil 4|Medal of Honor: Heroes 2|

MOH: Heroes 2 ID: AoWCrAzyXBo1

Member #
    Friends
    5820-3895-0352-0420
    The Wii definitely lacks strength in its depth of games available, and this can mostly be traced back to the Gamecube. There are plenty of games that were multiplatform releases, for GC/Xbox/PS2, but ended up only going on to stay with Xbox and PS because Gamecube players just didn't support the releases. One good example here is the Burnout series of arcade racing games... Burnout 1 and 2 were rated quite highly (8 to 8.5 average scores, I think), but discontinued on Gamecube after that because of ridiculously poor sales. Where is Burnout now? Just look at Burnout Paradise... it's something Nintendo systems will probably never come close to seeing. The situation is the same for a lot of other games that you see on Xbox or PS but not Wii... a lot of 3rd party developers just don't want to bother with the apparent stupidity of Nintendo gamers, whether it's because Nintendo gamers only buy Nintendo games or if they're just plain stupid and wouldn't know a good game if it slapped them in the face. I mean, why the hell is an overpriced piece of crap like Mario Sonic at the Olympics selling better than cheaper, deeper, and more creative and good value games like Zack & Wiki, or Mercury Meltdown Revolution? For the $50 that Mario Sonic Olympics costs, you could get BOTH of the other games. Unfortunately, the lack of support that most Wii owners give to 3rd-party games will continue to contribute to this acute shortage of good games on the Wii. Nintendo can only produce so many blockbusters per year.
    SSBB FC: 3050-7266-1269 - Add me. Msg me with your code if you do My nickname is AWZ!
    PES 2009 FC: 1548-0990-5835

Member #
    Friends
    zack n wicki n mercury meltdown is not sold everywhere, my target walmart n kmart doesn't have em but they have mario n sonic at the olympics

Member #
    Friends
    the 360 is the best for gaming. i have a wii and many great games for it, but the 360 is still better right now. so far, it has shown it can do just about everything the ps3 can do graphically (sometimes its even better) and on top of that it has an awesome rewards structure : achievements!

Member #
    Friends
    I personally haven't found too many 360 games enjoyable and prefer the majority of Wii games that I have tried to them.

The skyline was beautiful on fire
    All twisted metal stretching upwards
    Everything washed in a thin orange haze

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    360 has the better and bigger library for sure.
    Wii though has a lot of games that appeal to me, a lot of series' I love. Thats why I enjoy my Wii so much, but I would like to see a variety of games come out soon. This year I feel that it will happen.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    ps3 will have a good game library this year, with MGS4 and final fantasy 13 coming out this year

it seems it to me that all the wii games are either really good/great games or really bad games, there are no average games on the wii, in my opinion

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    For me, I love gaming in general and each console does have it's own weaknesses but also their own strengths. For me, it's really hard to choose a single console. I own all three but I don't own large library of games. I own about 10 for each console, and 100 times that for my PC.

The problem I have with the PS3 is that it's huge. It's really really huge. I mean, it's a beast. It's a great system and the most powerful of the 3 consoles (my PC dominates the PS3 in every way btw) so I leave it at home and mainly enjoy resistence and Fifa 08. It's a decent system and it's got the power behind it.

The 360 is like the middle system for me. It's stable, well no red ring for me yet, got it at launch date. And it as a solid playerbase and a huge library of games. Yet, since it was the first to come out there's nothing really special about this system. yeah, it's good but to me it's just an upgraded xbox with wireless controllers and hd. It's a solid console and it does it's job really well but nothing else.

The Wii, so far, is my favorite since it has been the most fun, for me. It's small and lightweight so it's perfect to bring over my friend's houses and a perfect party system. I got guitar hero for the system mainly because it's small so I almost always bring gh with me when i bring my wii. I know other systems could have offered better graphics, but who cares? you only focus on the notes anyways.

So my point would be is that games make the system. But the system itslef must be solid and stable.

Ads