LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Play.... is really FUN! (contrary to reviews)

I just picked up Wii Play for the extra controller and had every intention of selling the game because what I've heard about it - but I was PLEASANTLY surprised!

Note: I'm 25, and I only play highly rated games (MP3, SMG, MOHH2, RE4 - those are my games right now). But, I found the Wii Play games (pretty much all of them) to be challenging and down-right fun. What was even more incredible, is that my girlfriend LOVES them. She can't get enough of fishing! My only complaint is that they are so short/limited. For example, it would be neat if there were other tracks for the racing. Or if the Mii game in multiplayer was the same as it is in single player (where you earn "time" not points). Or if the shooting game had more levels. You get the idea...

Do others feel the same way? Generally, I've heard nothing but bad things about these games but if you're just looking for simple 2-players games pick this up for a few bucks on Ebay or Craigslist and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah...that's the other thing that would make these games AWESOME....expanding to 4 players and not just 2. That would have made them perfect.

Member #
    Friends
    It's not bad, played it all last night for pool but I don't think I was as entertained by it as you, but whatever. Glad to see someone loves it ;yesnod:
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    My friends and I LOVE tanks, but other than that, the games are decent at best...
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

Member #
    Friends
    the games dont suck. but it isnt good enough to play everyday

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Honestly haven't played the game since July. Bought the game in February. I remember having fun playing Tanks with my friends but besides that, only once in a while would I pick it up and play for a long time.

Glad you're enjoying the game though.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    6396-1679-5264-9815
    Quote Originally Posted by courtwshr1
    I just picked up Wii Play for the extra controller and had every intention of selling the game because what I've heard about it - but I was PLEASANTLY surprised!

Note: I'm 25, and I only play highly rated games (MP3, SMG, MOHH2, RE4 - those are my games right now). But, I found the Wii Play games (pretty much all of them) to be challenging and down-right fun. What was even more incredible, is that my girlfriend LOVES them. She can't get enough of fishing! My only complaint is that they are so short/limited. For example, it would be neat if there were other tracks for the racing. Or if the Mii game in multiplayer was the same as it is in single player (where you earn "time" not points). Or if the shooting game had more levels. You get the idea...

Do others feel the same way? Generally, I've heard nothing but bad things about these games but if you're just looking for simple 2-players games pick this up for a few bucks on Ebay or Craigslist and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah...that's the other thing that would make these games AWESOME....expanding to 4 players and not just 2. That would have made them perfect.
    I love the game too man, I got 5/9 platium, I can get 6 but i did it at my friends house and cant do it at my house,

rep 4 u

:: Call of Duty World at War FC ::
    :: 309433315990 ::

:: Skype = xx_smiles ::

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Wii Play as a game never interested me, but the extra controller always has.
    I may look into getting it once more of the bigger games have come out.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    wii play isn't such a bad multiplayer game, but it'll only last you a couple hours tops if you're playing it alone.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    platinum on everything but the laser hockey on single player. it's more fun playing against some1. the competition makes it more interesting. i also enjoyed it.

Member #
    Friends
    8149-3344-4595-6962
    It's cool at the beggining but gets boring after a few days...

Ads