LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 78 of 78
  1. #71
    Are Wii having fun yet? spcmanspif's Avatar
    Member #
    34110
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to get a box from Red Octane today with a free faceplate for the guitar! Nice little note too from Activision. That's how you make your customers happy. Well, that and getting them their discs in a timely fashion.

  2. #72
    WiiChat Member cRaSh115's Avatar
    Member #
    46266
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmanspif
    Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to get a box from Red Octane today with a free faceplate for the guitar! Nice little note too from Activision. That's how you make your customers happy. Well, that and getting them their discs in a timely fashion.
    <--- NOT happy customer. lol

    I'm looking forward to getting the faceplate too. How long after you got your disc did you get the faceplate. Just curious.

    I think that's a really nice bonus!

  3. #73
    alot is not a word goheat's Avatar
    Member #
    51711
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    299
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by cRaSh115
    <--- NOT happy customer. lol

    I'm looking forward to getting the faceplate too. How long after you got your disc did you get the faceplate. Just curious.

    I think that's a really nice bonus!
    I asked that question on another thread

    and Disturbed1 said about a month...

  4. #74
    WiiChat Member cRaSh115's Avatar
    Member #
    46266
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    I was getting ready to come home from lunch. Thinking the mail had already ran, and I didn't get any mail today. When I walked outside, our carrier walked up and handed me the cardboard envelope!!

    WOO HOO. I went back inside, popped it in. I didn't notice a BIG difference. The biggest difference I did notice was the fact that there isn't as much sound coming out of the guitar when you make a mistake. My step son will really appreciate that. He hated the Wii version for that reason. It's more subtle now.

    The game did freeze in one spot, but I think it was an isolated thing. I only got to play one song. The sound distribution is much nicer.

    I'm looking forward to the new faceplate. Mine is so boring. lol

  5. #75
    The "Real" Tech Support Clarke's Avatar
    Member #
    36137
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    224
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4185-4226-9233-5237
    Your premium item was mailed on 18-Feb-2008. Please allow at least 15 days for delivery.

    :/

  6. #76
    WiiChat Member cRaSh115's Avatar
    Member #
    46266
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Clarke - Have you STILL not received the disc? I think after this long, I would call. It's been more than enough time.

    Has anyone with the new disc experienced freezing problems? So far, I have played the game twice, about 10 different songs, and on two occasions, the disc froze for a few seconds in mid-song. Not the same song, and it didn't happen once I restarted the song. The glitch was bad enough to cause me to lose 3-4 notes.

    This never happened with the old one.

  7. #77
    alot is not a word goheat's Avatar
    Member #
    51711
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    299
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by cRaSh115
    I was getting ready to come home from lunch. Thinking the mail had already ran, and I didn't get any mail today. When I walked outside, our carrier walked up and handed me the cardboard envelope!!

    WOO HOO. I went back inside, popped it in. I didn't notice a BIG difference. The biggest difference I did notice was the fact that there isn't as much sound coming out of the guitar when you make a mistake. My step son will really appreciate that. He hated the Wii version for that reason. It's more subtle now.

    The game did freeze in one spot, but I think it was an isolated thing. I only got to play one song. The sound distribution is much nicer.

    I'm looking forward to the new faceplate. Mine is so boring. lol
    Glad to hear you got the disc finally. I haven't had time to play but about an hour with it, and no freezes. Of course, I had only played it once before I sent mine in, so I am still a rank amateur on this game, still messing around with learning it by playing Slow Ride (!) So I'm glad as well that missed note sound is less bothersome...

  8. #78
    Wii Owner COLDshiver's Avatar
    Member #
    1550
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,084
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Got my guitar hero cover today So cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

friends disk replacement

Click on a term to search for related topics.