LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Are Wii having fun yet? spcmanspif's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to get a box from Red Octane today with a free faceplate for the guitar! Nice little note too from Activision. That's how you make your customers happy. Well, that and getting them their discs in a timely fashion.

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmanspif
    Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to get a box from Red Octane today with a free faceplate for the guitar! Nice little note too from Activision. That's how you make your customers happy. Well, that and getting them their discs in a timely fashion.
    <--- NOT happy customer. lol

I'm looking forward to getting the faceplate too. How long after you got your disc did you get the faceplate. Just curious.

I think that's a really nice bonus!

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by cRaSh115
    <--- NOT happy customer. lol

I'm looking forward to getting the faceplate too. How long after you got your disc did you get the faceplate. Just curious.

I think that's a really nice bonus!
    I asked that question on another thread

and Disturbed1 said about a month...

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    I was getting ready to come home from lunch. Thinking the mail had already ran, and I didn't get any mail today. When I walked outside, our carrier walked up and handed me the cardboard envelope!!

WOO HOO. I went back inside, popped it in. I didn't notice a BIG difference. The biggest difference I did notice was the fact that there isn't as much sound coming out of the guitar when you make a mistake. My step son will really appreciate that. He hated the Wii version for that reason. It's more subtle now.

The game did freeze in one spot, but I think it was an isolated thing. I only got to play one song. The sound distribution is much nicer.

I'm looking forward to the new faceplate. Mine is so boring. lol

Member #
    Friends
    4185-4226-9233-5237
    Your premium item was mailed on 18-Feb-2008. Please allow at least 15 days for delivery.

:/

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Clarke - Have you STILL not received the disc? I think after this long, I would call. It's been more than enough time.

Has anyone with the new disc experienced freezing problems? So far, I have played the game twice, about 10 different songs, and on two occasions, the disc froze for a few seconds in mid-song. Not the same song, and it didn't happen once I restarted the song. The glitch was bad enough to cause me to lose 3-4 notes.

This never happened with the old one.

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by cRaSh115
    I was getting ready to come home from lunch. Thinking the mail had already ran, and I didn't get any mail today. When I walked outside, our carrier walked up and handed me the cardboard envelope!!

WOO HOO. I went back inside, popped it in. I didn't notice a BIG difference. The biggest difference I did notice was the fact that there isn't as much sound coming out of the guitar when you make a mistake. My step son will really appreciate that. He hated the Wii version for that reason. It's more subtle now.

The game did freeze in one spot, but I think it was an isolated thing. I only got to play one song. The sound distribution is much nicer.

I'm looking forward to the new faceplate. Mine is so boring. lol
    Glad to hear you got the disc finally. I haven't had time to play but about an hour with it, and no freezes. Of course, I had only played it once before I sent mine in, so I am still a rank amateur on this game, still messing around with learning it by playing Slow Ride (!) So I'm glad as well that missed note sound is less bothersome...

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Got my guitar hero cover today So cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads