Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimn
    Listen to the Wii-k in review. This will be a casual game. What does that mean? The Nunchuk is not being used so that will be limiting the the game style. I still am very interested to see how hard they can push the wii and what it will do while keeping the framerate up to maintain fluidity. Ears open for more news on this.
    Come on Factor 5 We are waiting to be impressed..
    He said "we're going to make it as casual as possible". Lots of companies have made casual addons to hardcore games. The arcade mode in MOHH2, the second "player" in Galaxy, Family play in EA Sports. They didn't really answer the question.

To wit, they said they were going to be pushing the hardware to it's limits. That's not something purely casual games are known for.

He also didn't say the nunchuk wouldn't be used. He just said they hadn't decided to use it yet, and they would only use it if it really fit the game.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    What did he mean with: The engine does everything the ps3 did?

Im really curious about this game. I mean that starwars cube game was excellent ( graphics wise! ) so these guys have built up a reputation
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimn
    Hope these statements of theirs (Factor 5) will light the fire under the ass of the other devs to start really trying for quality for Wii titles.
    Yes I hope so to.

Ads