LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718

    new alone in the dark wii screenshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    they kinda look n64ish quality

    Spoiler Alert!


    link



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  2. #2
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Those aren't new, they're the same ones that have been out since November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member idok's Avatar
    Member #
    34881
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    141
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Those aren't new, they're the same ones that have been out since November.

    No they haven't alone was only conformed for wii december.

  4. #4
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by idok
    No they haven't alone was only conformed for wii december.
    Umm, no.

    Here you can find all those same screenshots posted from November 13, 2007:

    http://wii.ign.com/objects/949/949110.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts