Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    I have a feeling that Brawl will be a huge dissapointment to everyone.
    why do you say that? from what we've heard from the japanese overseas (hehe), the game has been found to be nothing short of amazing.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    pes is well better than fifa....and its only nowing as winning eleven in japan.

there will be under looked games as the wii market out side casuals are very small and a lot of people nowadays know what they like and will buy it.
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    why do you say that? from what we've heard from the japanese overseas (hehe), the game has been found to be nothing short of amazing.
    I just have a feeling that it will be like Halo 3 was for the XBOX 360, the reviewers are going to rate it high as the sky, but the fanboys are gonna hate it. I hope not, but I think it will. I just can't stand when people act like Brawl is the only good Wii game.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    well i've been hearing tons of feedback from actual owners of the game, not just game critics, so i'm expecting the game to be as amazing as they say it is.

it's not the ONLY good wii game.

it's just the best

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Brawl is The Best SSB nintendo_oldschool's Avatar
    Member #
    Kitchener, Canada (Wario,ROB and Lucas My Mains. Sub Mains Wolf & Toon Link
    Friends
    6064-9014-5481-1100

I think theses games will be overlooked

Mario Stadium Baseball(Hopefully it comes out in( N.A)
    Ghostbusters
    Wii Games: Wii Sports,Wii Play,Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games,Game Party,Links Crossbow Training,SSBB,House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return.

Next Games to Buy:Mario Kart Wii,Wii Fit,Mario Stadium Baseball, Cooking Mama: Cookoff,Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged,Big Brain Acadmy Wii Degree,Wario Ware SM, Animal Crossing Wii,Boom Blox.

Member #
    Friends
    5820-3895-0352-0420
    Hmm, that VG chartz site is interesting.

Users rated Mercury Meltdown Revolution at 8.22 while SMG was rated 8.27, yet Mercury has sold only 40,000 copies... Geometry Wars was rated at 8.33, and also only sold 40,000 copies. In contrast, minigame trash such as Carnival Games has sold over a million copies while having a rating of just over 7.
    SSBB FC: 3050-7266-1269 - Add me. Msg me with your code if you do My nickname is AWZ!
    PES 2009 FC: 1548-0990-5835

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Thats because parents buy their younger kids that Carnival game crap, while only some people actually research the games before buying them. Mercury meltdown is really tempting at $20. I just have too much to play right now so I can't justify buying another. I don't really know much about geometry wars. It's really a problem with advertising. Everyone always knows about the nintendo titles coming out. If they knew about these other titles it would interest them more.

Member #
    Friends
    Excite Truck was overlooked imo. That game gave me the most fun I've had w/ a video game and I've been gaming since the 80's. It was just short and missing online mode. Plus it came out at the same time as Zelda and Red Steel so people bought those instead. It's probably cheaper now so I would strongly recommend it or at least rent it.

Okami is gona be overlooked because it's a port, not a mature game, no online mode, and not an FPS. But I think it's gona be great w/ the wii controls just like what the wiimote did w/ RE4.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Sadly I've been wanting excite truck for a while but due to the shortness and lack of online I'm waiting for it to come down. It still hasn't really. I've rented it though, if I could get it for $25 I'd grab it.

I'm hoping for an Excite Truck 2 with online but it probably won't come out for a while since Mario Kart is coming out now.

I've probably get Okami when the price goes down too.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea, excite truck 2 won't be out for a very long time. Maybe 2010 if we're lucky. But yea if you see a $25 excite truck, grab it asap because that's like a dollar on the floor in a middle of a homeless community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    Sadly I've been wanting excite truck for a while but due to the shortness and lack of online I'm waiting for it to come down. It still hasn't really. I've rented it though, if I could get it for $25 I'd grab it.

I'm hoping for an Excite Truck 2 with online but it probably won't come out for a while since Mario Kart is coming out now.

I've probably get Okami when the price goes down too.

Ads