LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55
  1. #31
    I am Casual Caliko's Avatar
    Member #
    47263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    433
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man
    So the jogging in Wii Fit is not an alternative to jogging??
    It looks exactly the same except you arn't going anywhere...
    Like I said you'll lose calories no doubt. but you're bound to lose a lot more if you're sweating on a real track. They conducted a study somewhere(don't remember where) and compared Wii Tennis to real tennis. They found that the people who played real tennis as apposed to Wii Tennis burned WAAY more calories... My response was: DUH!!

    I seen this one pic where a guy was doing push ups on the wii board. Almost everyone does push ups indoors, so I have to say there's no gimick there.

  2. #32
    A.K.A Master Chief pro gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    39341
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halo
    Posts
    1,142
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    They made wii fit for the money.

    SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!


    If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

    -[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

  3. #33
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No, this is just a stupid excuse for the consumer.

    You honestly think that Nintendo was trying to come up with the best name to scheme the consumer with? WiiFit is catchy, that is the only reason its named the way it is, end of story.

    There are exercise activities in WiiFit. The commercials portray these activities. HOW IS THAT MISLEADING? They aren't showing a guy running a marathon with his WiiFit, or benching 4 pps with this game.

    Neither this game, nor its advertising techniques are misleading. You sir, are just trolling, like always.

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  4. #34
    wii are cool!!!!! jimbo's Avatar
    Member #
    19054
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Moral of the story: Don't advertise and market a product as something that it is not.
    1. so wii:fit isnt a game because thats what there advertising.

    2. and if people looked at titles and thoghut what games are about there just stupid

    and people know about wii fit when its closer to realese date it will get advertised on T.V.
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

  5. #35
    I am Casual Caliko's Avatar
    Member #
    47263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    433
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    None of our opinions matter sales wise. Regardless Wii Fit will sell like crazy in fat America!!!

  6. #36
    A.K.A Master Chief pro gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    39341
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halo
    Posts
    1,142
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    1. so wii:fit isnt a game because thats what there advertising.

    2. and if people looked at titles and thoghut what games are about there just stupid

    and people know about wii fit when its closer to realese date it will get advertised on T.V.
    That is why I didn't buy metroid.

    SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!


    If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

    -[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

  7. #37
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    31141
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    617
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    No, this is just a stupid excuse for the consumer.

    You honestly think that Nintendo was trying to come up with the best name to scheme the consumer with? WiiFit is catchy, that is the only reason its named the way it is, end of story.

    There are exercise activities in WiiFit. The commercials portray these activities. HOW IS THAT MISLEADING? They aren't showing a guy running a marathon with his WiiFit, or benching 4 pps with this game.

    Neither this game, nor its advertising techniques are misleading. You sir, are just trolling, like always.
    You're avoiding my question: How am I trolling? What is your definition of trolling? You have no idea.

  8. #38
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I would call going onto a Nintendo-based forum and blatantly and aggresively flaming Nintendo trolling, wouldn't you?

    I don't really care what your opinion of Nintendo is, but common sense says that this isn't the best place to express those negative feelings.
    Last edited by LevesqueIsKing; 02-15-2008 at 01:22 PM.

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  9. #39
    wii are cool!!!!! jimbo's Avatar
    Member #
    19054
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer
    They made wii fit for the money.
    dosent every one make games for the money
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

  10. #40
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    31141
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    617
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    I would call going onto a Nintendo-based forum and blatantly and aggresively flaming Nintendo trolling, wouldn't you?

    I don't really care what your opinion of Nintendo is, but common sense says that this isn't the best place to express those negative feelings.
    So we're only allowed to state dripping, Nintendo fanboy drivel when posting about Nintendo? There's no room for negative facts about Nintendo. I realize that Nintendo has always been a tad unscrupulous, but I never thought they'd engender fascism in their fan(boys).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts