Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

NCAA Football '09 coming out for Wii.

Found this while I was surfing the net.

http://www.wiiblog.net/ea-releasing-...n-the-wii-749/
    We got some good news for all you football fans out there, as EA announced today that they will be releasing NCAA Football 09 for the Nintendo Wii.

Like many other EA sports titles… NCCAA Football 09 is coming with Sports Family Play… a social experience that essentially puts everyone on a level playing field.

Coming exclusively for the Wii, you also have a chance to vote for the cover mascot for the game case. You can go here to vote for your favorite D1A schools mascot… *cough* The University of Kentucky Wildcast *cough*. Subtle enough for you?

Anyone exited about this upcoming title from EA Sports?
    Come Together.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    It's good to see that this game is coming back to a Nintendo console. I was highly dissapointed when they stopped putting these games on Gamecube, but now it's back. Smart move for EA.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    It's good to see that this game is coming back to a Nintendo console. I was highly dissapointed when they stopped putting these games on Gamecube, but now it's back. Smart move for EA.
    Agreed.. Hmm.. that will leave me with a decision.. PS3, 360, or Wii?

*Waits for Reviews*...

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    They really need to let you use Gamecube controller or Classic controller, because lets face it... Motion controls are not very good for sports games. Infact so far all of the multiplatform sports games released on Wii have gotten signficantly lower ratings because of bad controls.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by Floydd
    Found this while I was surfing the net.

http://www.wiiblog.net/ea-releasing-...n-the-wii-749/

nice post ben, good to see your eager to post news here

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    I can't say it any better than that. I had to end up buying a PS2 to get this game, and I honestly never thought it would make its move back to a Nintendo system. I'm very excited about this news to say the very least.

Member #
    Friends
    I LOVE FOOTBALL but I won't be getting this because of the motion controls.
    Wii games:
    Super Mario Galaxy,Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess,Super Paper Mario,Heatseeker,Wii Sports,Wii Play,Wing Island,Mario Party 8,RayMan Raving Rabbids
    Wish List:
    Super Smahs Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Battalion Wars 2.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    They really need to let you use Gamecube controller or Classic controller, because lets face it... Motion controls are not very good for sports games. Infact so far all of the multiplatform sports games released on Wii have gotten signficantly lower ratings because of bad controls.
    Looks to me like every multiplatform game gets significantly lower ratings. If anything, sports games are one of the best places to use motion controls. They just haven't been implemented very well yet in many games. I for one love the stiff arm in Madden. There's no trying to remember which of the eleventy buttons on your controller stiff arms. You just throw your arm out and there it is. It's simple and intuitive. If EA could figure out a control system that keeps that simple and intuitive style for all their moves, it would be a lot more popular. Instead they're taking their current gamepad-based control scheme and trying to map button presses to motions.

I'm just glad NCAA is coming to the Wii. I really hope UGA gets a black jersey option.

Member #
    Friends
    hopefully it won't be anything like madden, although i see they already put in the family play great...

formerly known as wii-fi

Ads