+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: GT: Aerosmith?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    Quote Originally Posted by pYRo
    Why do you think that? Dragonforce is the most skilled band on the face of the planet!
    Violent Femmes... but that's just me...

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    I read this on a guitar tab website, while searching some new tabs. Guitar Hero focusing on one band, mehh that'll be something new. I'd rather have them focus on an era such as "Rock the 80's" but without the multi million dollar law suit. But Aerosmith is a great band, I can't say anything bad about them.
    Come Together.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    aerosmith is a great choice because their music is so broad. I can't think of another band that would fit so well. Personally, i wish there was a GH: Guns N' Roses or GH: Metallica - but Aerosmith makes more sense.

To those that are gonna bitch about it... get over it. If u dont want it, dont buy it. there is plenty of us that will though!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    7914-9240-2291-0710
    Why do you think that? Dragonforce is the most skilled band on the face of the planet!
    they suck playing live tho

anyways, i think it would so awesome if they made GH: Metallica
    Rest In Peace
    Sean Taylor
    April 1st, 1983 - November 27th, 2007
    Wii Games:Wii Sports, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    GH:AC/DC.... hands down winner of the band specific version of GH3.

Plus if they included songs from their past support artists itd still freaking rock, theyve played that many bloody shows lol.

BTW, Dragonforce? A metal band that cant play live dont deserve to be a band. Besides all the fast stuff is on keys not guitar, whats the fun in that?

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    I saw this earlier. I didn't even think Aerosmith was a really popular band...
    I'm not that big of a fan, I do enjoy some of their songs, but I can assure you that Aerosmith would easily have to be in the top 5 American bands of all time.

They are extremely popular.

I suppose this release will be similar to that of Guitar Hero Rock The 80s. Just a simple expansion of the game and nothing more.

Why? Because all their songs are 9 minutes long and have wild insane guitar solos? Not my taste, but I'm sure you can find better bands than Dragonforce that can do that.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova
    Why? Because all their songs are 9 minutes long and have wild insane guitar solos? Not my taste, but I'm sure you can find better bands than Dragonforce that can do that.
    The only people who can pull that off is Metallica, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelion. Even their songs get boring after the 7 minute mark.

Dragonforce is a pain in my side, they have absolutely no talent. Now, of course, this is an opinion so you can't argue with me.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    Aerosmith has a ton of songs from many eras... it will be enjoyable and challenging

EDIT: vvv Aerosmith is/has genre vvv
    Last edited by gidget; 02-18-2008 at 08:30 AM.

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    I think they should focus on genres instead of single bands. A GH3:Classic Rock game priced at 39.99 or lower would, pardon the pun, rock. Aerosmith, Stones, Who, and dare I dream Zeppelin, would be amazing. I know they tried this style with Rock the 80's for GH2, but they priced it too high.

Member #
    Friends
    7914-9240-2291-0710
    unfortunately Led Zeppelin won't ever make it to any GH game =(
    Rest In Peace
    Sean Taylor
    April 1st, 1983 - November 27th, 2007
    Wii Games:Wii Sports, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ads