+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2352-9528-8372-8013

Scarface NiceGuy mini review

This isn't a review like the other ones but it is a semi review/rant
    Scarface is a very underrated game for the Wii...
    If you like GTA at all then you will not be disappointed!
    ===========================================

Well I guess no one here has played SCARFACE which is ashame since it is a kick ass Wii game. It is basically Vice City with improvements. (you can call a car/boat at anytime on your cell, you can piss on downed opponents, you can pimp your mansion with all kinds of crap - stuffed tigers!!) Oh and also you slowly work you way up by first selling grams of coke to local street dealers and by the end you are selling kilos to all of your fronts. This game is really amazing if you like GTA.

Finally the best upgrade is the ability to drive and shoot with the wiimote. Imagine driving around as fast as possible and shooting where ever you want with the wiimote. This is easily the best adaption of the wiimote I have seen in an adventure game. It just feels so easy to snipe heads, arms, and legs off while driving around and the body parts go flying...

Oh and did I mention the chainsaw... muwhahahahaha
    To get to the point, please atleast rent Scarface and you will see that it is not only the most 'mature' game for the Wii but it is incredibly addicting and fun to work your way up in the world.
    --------
    I cannot stress this enough, the whole story is fluid, you actually feel like you are making strides towards dominating the world as Tony. Please at least rent the game and anyone will instantly see what I am talking about.

In SCARFACE the side missions actually effect the main story and everything flows together. It is hard to describe but you really bring Tony from rags to riches, from grams to kilos, from low riders to $3 million cars, from bribing the cops and gangs to owning the cops and gangs...

It is an excellent way to get lost in Tony's world and it is hilarious. Did I forget to mention that you can have over 30 conversations with any pedestrian, decapitations, peeing on downed opponents, being able to yell at anyone at any time... This game has it all
    Current Favorites:
    Games - MP3, RE4, Scarface, NMH, GW:G
    Music - Addison Groove Project, Calexico, J5
    Anticipated Games - SPORE, Lost Wind, Rygar
    --------
    Winter Solider Iraq Testimonies - democracynow.org/features/winter_solider
    --------
    SSBB Code - 2750 0855 8502 | BWII Code - 451 086 547 313

Member #
    Friends
    very new review!
    any disappointments of the game ?

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Nice little review here.
    I did rent this game awhile back and quite enjoyed it.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I've had this game for awhile now ,but Mr.NiceGuy....you have to admit this game is extremely difficult. Don't get me wrong it's one of the closest experince we have to GTA on Wii ,but the developer made it too hard. In gun battles med packs are way too sparse so the only way to safely get around in missions is to have the MEDIK cheat code enabled (using the nicely featured CHEAT menu) then if you get into a cop chase if your whole map border goes red there is no way to get rid of the cops ,and its almost an automatic game over.

The game is great yes ,but there is some glaring flaws. I could go on with my other problems in the game ,but i won't. I still enjoy it as i'm playing through it currently (just finished No More Heroes) ,but thats not to say i can ignore its problems.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    2352-9528-8372-8013
    Are you serious Maximo ?
    I am not going to question your gaming ability but I didn't find this game hard at all!? Seriously though it sounds like you forgot how to use the Blind Rage mode which fills your health for every enemy you kill... so basically it allows you to kill people while getting more health.

If that held you back from getting thru the game then I can understand why you may not favor it. The game is very satisfying as you complete the game since you get a great feeling of bringing Tony from rags to riches, grams to kilos, etc...

It stinks that it was too challenging for you but I assure most gamers will find this game a pleasant surprise in the Wii library. Please at least rent this game people, you will enjoy it
    Current Favorites:
    Games - MP3, RE4, Scarface, NMH, GW:G
    Music - Addison Groove Project, Calexico, J5
    Anticipated Games - SPORE, Lost Wind, Rygar
    --------
    Winter Solider Iraq Testimonies - democracynow.org/features/winter_solider
    --------
    SSBB Code - 2750 0855 8502 | BWII Code - 451 086 547 313

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Didn't Gamespot give this game something like a 3?

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    the problem with blindrage is when you are facing gangs it can kick up your cop visibility extremely quick which brings you to that almost impossible "lose the cops" segment. Plus it also takes quite a few kills before you're rage meter fills up to execute blind rage so which in the mean time you can blown away. I think someone here is just blinded (pun intended) by how much they love this game.

I played the first half of the game without a single cheat now it's gotten to the point that it's almost necessary. I'm on the south beach missions trying to take out the gangs i lowered my cop heat yet my visibility meter barely gets a quarter aways around the map ,and i get the whole "lose the cops" segment which with south beach being so small it's literally impossible. The lose the cops feature is by far the worst ,and most annoying part of this game. A lot of people i know who is/has played this said the same thing.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    i have this game and i reckon it's awesome. I did prefer The Godfather over it, but I haven't played Scarface all that much... I have a few games i've only played once... ive got like 23 or 24 games now, so i've stopped buying them for a while and i'll play through them all (i can't believe i haven't even got all the stars on mario yet! or finished metroid! grrr!)
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i played this game for wii for a little bit and it was a hell of an experience, very fun game, very good review

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Mate,

If any Video Store in My City had it, I would surely rent it.

Ads