Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7322-6550-1215-9415

Hardcore Gaming and RPGs

First of all, I'm wondering when the Wii will start taking gaming seriously. I know it's more intended to be family friendly and crap but.. (and there are games like this, a small amount), I need to see more "M"s on boxes, if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure we're set if we wanna play cutesy little kid games. It's like they say "Everyone can play the Wii!" and stuff but this obviously excludes the hardcore gamer.

And I don't wanna hear "Go get a 360 or PS3". I've always been and will always be a Nintendo loyalist. But now that the next generation has come, when will Nintendo start releasing more mature games? (And I don't just mean the rating).

Second thing. Are there any REAL RPGs planned for the Wii? I'm talkin like.. Oblivion, Final Fantasy, etc.

Thanks
    Drift.
    11208://1dy2lfe

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    So when has Nintendo not taken games seriously?

Also if you were to do some research, you'd find out their future game releases such as Dragon Hunter 3 or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Crystal Bearers.

Edit: Also read my sig.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    7322-6550-1215-9415
    Quote Originally Posted by manred
    Also if you were to do some research, you'd find out their future game releases such as Dragon Hunter 3 or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Crystal Bearers.
    That's why I was asking. I never said "Nintendo will NEVER take games seriously." I was asking WHEN. So maybe quit being a smartass.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    What I'm saying is that Nintendo has always been taking games seriously, I wasn't saying that you said it was never going to.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "Dragon Quest Swords: The Mask Queen and the Tower of Mirrors" is anticipated to be a good one, as well as the new Crystal Chronicles.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    And I don't wanna hear "Go get a 360 or PS3". I've always been and will always be a Nintendo loyalist. But now that the next generation has come, when will Nintendo start releasing more mature games? (And I don't just mean the rating)
    If you don't feel like getting a console made for hardcore gamers, then don't complain about the lack of this stuff. Seriously if the options out there and your not taking it you can't complain about the wii not having it. Obviously if nintendo made a hardcore game it wouldn't appeal as much as games like Wii Fit. They want to make new fresh ideas, instead of just making stuff you can get on any other system.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    nintendo is just more family oriented, so unless you learn to start appreciating the type of games it has to offer, you're going to be whining for quite some time.

i'm not hating on the wii, but i must say that for $250, you get what you paid for.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Theres Disaster Day of Crisis, a new Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4, the new Crystal Chronicles, Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2, and No More Heroes. *takes breath* There's also Scarface, Godfather: Blackhand Edition, and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

And none of those are 1st party games. You include Zelda, Metroid, Mario Galaxy, SSBB, and Mario Kart and personally I'm pretty happy with the games out right now. These are all just the beginning too. I'm already excited for E3 this year.

Member #
    Friends
    7322-6550-1215-9415
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    Theres Disaster Day of Crisis, a new Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4, the new Crystal Chronicles, Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2, and No More Heroes. *takes breath* There's also Scarface, Godfather: Blackhand Edition, and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

And none of those are 1st party games. You include Zelda, Metroid, Mario Galaxy, SSBB, and Mario Kart and personally I'm pretty happy with the games out right now. These are all just the beginning too. I'm already excited for E3 this year.
    What do you mean they're all 1st party? Not saying you're wrong, I'm just asking: aren't Umbrella Chronicles, Crystal Chronicles, that version of the Godfather, and Symphonia all 1st party?

I could be wrong.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Driftwood
    What do you mean they're all 1st party? Not saying you're wrong, I'm just asking: aren't Umbrella Chronicles, Crystal Chronicles, that version of the Godfather, and Symphonia all 1st party?

I could be wrong.
    uh no

reuc=capcom
    ffcc=square enix
    godfather= dont know

1st party is games that have been made and published by nintendo. mario, zelda, pokemon etc

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads