LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5201-2718-8040-0689
    this is whoshotcha dunno if any1 kno me like that but if yall do yall should kno i kill alot and take people out easy a tip that i would tell yall since brawl is coming out and i wont be playing this game alot when fighting some1 shoot just a little above there head because when u are moving around for some reason ur hand get a lil lazy and makes u aim a little bit lower so thats y i get kills very easy and i use the stg mostly or bar....if u use thompson do not hold down the b button and do not go for head shots go for like the chest area does more dmg and is more accurate just keep tapping it and if ur running toward some1 still thats when u hold down the b button um for the sewers just rush left nobody goes to the right side of there base to rush or kill etc and keep moving side to side dont just keep running in 1 direction and ur opponent is running the same direction ur not gonna kill him easy ur just wasting bullets well thats it >.< lol it might not be very useful but for me it is

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    biggest secret to the game is this:

just because your crosshairs are red does NOT mean you're hitting them. you have to take lag into consideration along with their movement. always aim slightly AHEAD of them, and you'll do loads better.

on average, it takes me roughly 10 well-placed shots to kill someone on the move.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    How do I change my nationality on my EA ID?? I've set it to UK / English and yet when I go online to die repeatedly it shows US / American Flag.

Any Ideas?

(and general game hints would help too .. .. .. I seem to spend as much time being shot as I do spawning ... .. .. .. )

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillieto
    Ill start off:

How well exactly did MOH:H2 sell? Good enough for developers to throw us a few more FPS'?
    Hard to know. It sold 160K in the US (it only just went on sale in Europe and japan) in 20 or so weeks. It's not stellar, but given that it was a budget title with virtually no advertising, there was definitely profit made. It's ultimately going to come down to a personal choice for developers--they'll see in the numbers what they want to see in the numbers.

Brothers in Arms is coming from Ubisoft, Red Steel 2 is coming from Ubisoft, Activision claims they will someday bring something else from the COD universe to Wii. Free Radical (of Timesplitters' lore) is interested in but not committed to the platform. That's what we're looking for around the corner.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah well apparently COD5 is hitting Wii, Timesplitters and Redsteel 2 should be good, But isnt brothers in arms just a port?

Brothers in arms needs to get a graphics re-vamp, added features and modes (online) and some exclusive content of some kind.

Heres hoping.
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillieto
    Yeah well apparently COD5 is hitting Wii, Timesplitters and Redsteel 2 should be good, But isnt brothers in arms just a port?

Brothers in arms needs to get a graphics re-vamp, added features and modes (online) and some exclusive content of some kind.

Heres hoping.
    Timesplitters, COD, and mohh2 are ports as well. BiA is apparently two or so games from the series, so that's something. I agree about online modes, vital. One smart thing they did was include an alt control scheme--one I was demanding before mohh2 nailed the look-turn method: turning and strafing are both tasked to the analog stick, totally free aim with the ir pointer.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

is brawling in his mind Dan.Skater's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3494-2395-1090-8439
    Heres a tip.
    In sewer CTF go to where you cross from your base to the other base. Snipe there. Its beautfil.

MoHH2 persona is not Dan.Skater it is DanSkater without the period in between. SO FRIEND ME!
    [_-_/Doing Sig/Avvy/Userbar requests. Just pm me.\_-_]
    Sig by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan.Skater
    NEOPETZ FTW LOLZ!
    I GAHTS MAHSELV A CHARIZARD!
    LULZ *stops* SUME1 DR1VE MII 2 TEH HOPSTITAL!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    In Mohh2 you can do a qucik 360 turn by holding down C and pushing back on the nunchucks stick Wiinter.

Also, does anyone have trouble connecting to games? it takes me over 5 attempts to get in, it always says: "You have been disconnected from the server", its not my internet becuase my laptop and pc both use the same router.
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

Member #
    Friends
    whats the secret with the machine guns, anything without a cursor i have a hard time hitting people. How do you hit someone when the cursor is a box seriously.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    whats the secret with the machine guns, anything without a cursor i have a hard time hitting people. How do you hit someone when the cursor is a box seriously.
    nothin just aim for the head. i get kills all the time this way. just unload on them in fury.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Ads