LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    ya they should make metroid prime hunters wii.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Someone doesn't remember goldeneye that well.

I'll grant you the inferior gfx point, and I have no qualms about saying COD4 is the far superior game (leaving controls aside), but c'mon. It's not goldeneye era gfx, not even close. The last time this point was brought up, someone actually posted side-by-sides to demonstrate the point.

MoHH2 is what you get on Wii when you have a team whose never dev'd consoles before and give them no money. Naturally when you bring in the biggest guns you have and give them a blank check (COD4), they're going to be able to deliver a better title.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    3119-8826-4522-9070
    I think one important point here is that Goldeneye is still very fun, even today, despite the graphics.

Member #
    Friends
    7056-1267-5651-1420
    It was the first online FPS for the Wii, it has mad problems and it can be improved in dozens of ways but its just a start for future development much like a beta version, yes yes we all kno that 360 and ps3 graphics are phenomical but on MY personal choice, i would choose motion sensing over analogue stick for FPS anytime, and yes I do suck at using analogue stick,

Graphics are a big part of gameplay but during online FPS, you dont got time to notice those things, bullets firing everywhere so in the end it depends on preference, and my choice is the Wii-mote

Dont get me wrong i hope future Wii FPS will improve a lot about how FPS games work on the Wii and MOH H2 was a good start, so bits by bits well all get there.

The Wii will be Victorious!!!!!

My Games in Order of Purchase =]

|Wii Sports|DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2|Resident Evil 4|Medal of Honor: Heroes 2|

MOH: Heroes 2 ID: AoWCrAzyXBo1

Member #
    Friends
    Thats why I only recommend MoH:H2 to people who only own a Wii and if you are not planning on getting a PS3 or 360 soon.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Douten
    The FPS I still play is WoflenStein Enemy Territory on the pc (the free 'exp that got turned into a game' version) So anything even in terms of graphics for it works for me : ) I imagine with the wiimote it's much fun :3
    I used to play Enemy Territory (a lot!) and was pretty good at it, it was one of those online games that had 'real' little communities built around it (not just clans, it was quite friendly play and 'chatty')

I think MOHH2 *nearly* hits the mark online - it's a lot of fun running round (or hiding in the shadows), but there's a couple of things I wish they'd added - different character classes (such as medic, engineer, sniper etc) would have added a whole new slant on tactics - I mean, they allow you to select uniform, they nearly had it there! So if your team had a great medic he could revive you all if you got killed - it would have added much more depth to the gameplay.

Having said that, MOHH2 IS fun online, even though I really, really suck at it! I play as 'shandyboy' and I had a quick blast this morning - my first game was 5 deaths no kills, but after a couple of games I managed a semi-respectable 9 kills 6 deaths

The bit I'm struggling with is remembering all the buttons (not that there's that many!) and when you start firing at an enemy, the huge weapon firing flash makes it harder to hit them with subsequent shots. I should really play more through the campaign mode but I wanted to see what online on the wii was like!

Anyway, I'll stick with it, and hope to get blasted by some of you soon

Neil aka shandyboy

Member #
    Friends
    For Wiis first online FPS so far, its the best it can be. Its not as good as COD4 no, but whos comparing the two? Its a good foundation for other developers to start on.
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Someone doesn't remember goldeneye that well.

I'll grant you the inferior gfx point, and I have no qualms about saying COD4 is the far superior game (leaving controls aside), but c'mon. It's not goldeneye era gfx, not even close. The last time this point was brought up, someone actually posted side-by-sides to demonstrate the point.

MoHH2 is what you get on Wii when you have a team whose never dev'd consoles before and give them no money. Naturally when you bring in the biggest guns you have and give them a blank check (COD4), they're going to be able to deliver a better title.
    yes i remember that as well. it was when youngblood started comparinf mohh2 and ge grafx. where is he now? did he get banned?

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Atleast you guys get the OPTION to have a Wii online FPS.... *grumbles away into PC monitor at 1am*

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    i'm not saying you have to compare them, but when you see whats out there it's a big difference. I still stand by the graphics with Goldeneye. it was the first thing i thought of. i'm not saying Graphics make a game, because they don't. i still play my NES and SNES, so graphics aren't what does it for me. I'm just saying that when there are other games out there, doing what MOHH2 are doing, but a lot better, you get disapointed. I think the Wii has the potential to swim with PS3 and 360 (see Metroid), but really failed with MOH.

i used to play Counter-Strike on the PC religiously, and those graphics are nothing to brag about
    My Wii Games- Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario

My Wii VC Games- Donkey Kong, Ninja Gaiden, Sonic 1, Super Castlevania, Super C, Mario Kart 64, Actraiser

My Xbox 360 Games- Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Madden 08, GH 3, The Darkness

xbox gamertag- Apocalypse

Ads