LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

just played MOH online for first time

boy is it bad haha. i wish i played it before i got into COD4 on 360.

this game really shows how far back the wii is. yeah it's innovative and very fun, but online play is lame and the graphics looked like Goldeneye on the n64

don't get me wrong i do love my wii, but boy is it bad for online FPS. i couldn't even tell who was on my team and who wasn't

ugh c'mon nintendo show me somethin
    My Wii Games- Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario

My Wii VC Games- Donkey Kong, Ninja Gaiden, Sonic 1, Super Castlevania, Super C, Mario Kart 64, Actraiser

My Xbox 360 Games- Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Madden 08, GH 3, The Darkness

xbox gamertag- Apocalypse

Member #
    Friends
    what did you expect its a nintendo wii and a ea fps

if i remember correctly the first (and by far the best) moh (allied assault) had better gfx and was alot better aswell and its from 2002. 6 years is alot in the computer gaming world lol

its funny. still not the worst game on the wii tho
    Last edited by Neru; 02-19-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    Only the best: Wii Sports - The Legend of Zelda - Resident Evil Wii Edition - SSX Blur - Mario Strikers Charged - Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - Super Mario Galaxy - Zack and Wiki - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    it's the first online fps on a nintendo console.

cut it some slack.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    7056-1267-5651-1420
    Ok COD 4 has way better graphics and well maintained structure, but come on, you would rather play a FPS game on anallogs rather than motion sensing controlers that immitate guns??....i dont even notice the draw backs of the game, its just fun and dat blows me away

The Wii will be Victorious!!!!!

My Games in Order of Purchase =]

|Wii Sports|DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2|Resident Evil 4|Medal of Honor: Heroes 2|

MOH: Heroes 2 ID: AoWCrAzyXBo1

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    it's the first online fps on a nintendo console.

cut it some slack.
    how many online fps are there for the wii tho?

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    7056-1267-5651-1420
    its the only one lol...so far at least

The Wii will be Victorious!!!!!

My Games in Order of Purchase =]

|Wii Sports|DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2|Resident Evil 4|Medal of Honor: Heroes 2|

MOH: Heroes 2 ID: AoWCrAzyXBo1

Member #
    Friends
    i mean i'm not saying it's like a horrible game, but it's just not as good as other stuff thats out. i never really say graphics make a game, but the online graphics (haven't play campaign yet) are just terrible. they really do resemble goldeneye
    My Wii Games- Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario

My Wii VC Games- Donkey Kong, Ninja Gaiden, Sonic 1, Super Castlevania, Super C, Mario Kart 64, Actraiser

My Xbox 360 Games- Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Madden 08, GH 3, The Darkness

xbox gamertag- Apocalypse

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_cal
    i mean i'm not saying it's like a horrible game, but it's just not as good as other stuff thats out. i never really say graphics make a game, but the online graphics (haven't play campaign yet) are just terrible. they really do resemble goldeneye
    But do realize that you're comparing the Xbox 360's graphics with the Wii's graphics. There's no competition, and the Wii just isn't capable of producing quality matched with the 360.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_cal
    This is like comparing crysis and quake wars to COD4. I've played it and really some of the stages are great and it's fun but warping players killed it for me. Stuff like this may be fixed later though since nintendo is doing a lot online now.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyXBo11
    Ok COD 4 has way better graphics and well maintained structure, but come on, you would rather play a FPS game on anallogs rather than motion sensing controlers that immitate guns??....i dont even notice the draw backs of the game, its just fun and dat blows me away
    That's what makes the game for me, I'll admit that the graphics aren't as good and there is no voice chat function. However when you get on blasting away with the point and shoot mechanics, it just feels natural.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads