LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah i no it is right now its just hard to find out how to watch some of the matches, But i have a capture card to record all game plays and use excell to record all game date and recs i have a team of 3 people helping me and a webdesign team consit of 2 people who will do all my updates on the site. and i am also going to require people to report game matche wins if not observed by a moderator or take pictures on it. And also their will be videos of the week on the game.

Member #
    Friends
    tops

Member #
    Friends
    7954-4237-6337-3848
    1 yes, sounds like a solid idea

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Second time someone tries this. You know why its going to fail? Because it needs USER Input. As long as you cant sync it to the actual wii system score it will fail because a lot of people will be to lazy to actually make a foto/screenshot or even send a message with there scores.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    2). I wouldn't be in an online Wii tournament. I would just hate having to input wii codes for every person I'd have to fight, and after the tournament, my list would be clogged with people I don't know!

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    That 2! That very long wiicode is a pain in the bum if you need to put that in for every guy you need to play
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends

I have only mohh2 to play online and it sucks getting disconnected from the server before playing the online match......so yeah I continue online play on my beloved Xbox 360 and COD4 since things like this never happen.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    It depends what game it is, and whether I think it's actually worth playing me or not, obviously if I suck at a game I won't go near any online mode to save yourselves the bother. But, if it is good, I might play, however I live on this lovely island, so I'll have to judge whether the online is good or not first, I can go pretty insane when I come across a lot of lag.

Apparently all other previous tournaments have failed here too, I'm not sure of reasons why. Possibly because I'd only want to play the vets here, because some newbs sign themselves up and are just never there, and then there's the disconnectors.
    I love you, Adam.

Ads