LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

people need to accept that red steel sucks

don't get mad just because a game you thought would be great is actually not that good. the game didn't look all that great anyway. the wii still has better launch titles than the ps3 and you have to remember lauch titles are usually expected to suck anyway. Dont worry there will be plenty of great titles in the future including great fps's(metroid?)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Have you actually played it (be honest).

Member #
    Friends
    8035-2291-4386-2855
    For some yes,it sucks but that doesn't mean everyone won't buy it because some people didn't like it and rated it bad
    Strikers Code: 086000-479579

Member #
    Friends
    honestly. no. But i do not believe that reviews that are bad are bad because of baised editors. i already know that loads of people will have a go at me and say"dont judge it until youv tried it". But ok, play it yourself let me know if its a great game. let me ask you this--- have you EVER played a game that got a really bad review and it has been a really good game??

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeney
    honestly. no. But i do not believe that reviews that are bad are bad because of baised editors. i already know that loads of people will have a go at me and say"dont judge it until youv tried it". But ok, play it yourself let me know if its a great game. let me ask you this--- have you EVER played a game that got a really bad review and it has been a really good game??
    Red Steel only got a really bad review from GameSpot from an editor who would much rather be playing another console. What do you expect?

NGamer gave this a 90%.

Another example of how biased GameSpot is is giving Zelda an 8.8. An 8.8 isn't bad, but from what I've heard... it's one of the best games ever.

Member #
    Friends
    8035-2291-4386-2855
    have you EVER played a game that got a really bad review and it has been a really good game??
    Yes, a lot
    But I can't remember names
    Most of them got a Solid 5 from gamespot and they were all Nintendo games except 1
    Strikers Code: 086000-479579

Member #
    Friends
    cant remember the names??......................ok. i completely agree about the review on zelda. But all other sites give scores as an overall whereas gamespot do it with 5 different categories then give an average. sound was put down because of the bad quality speaker on the remote and lack of orchestra. And the graphics were put down because they were not up to the standards of what the wii can do(because it is really a port from gamecube to wii).......... n gamer gave it 90% because it is a nintendo magazine. wait for other reviews to come in and they will suck

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    People have their own opinions too! The media can display the same thing in many different ways. I can bet you that there will be heaps of people out there that will call the same games graphics bad while another group calls them 'hell good'. I mean, didnt u just see that gamespot and ign thing? Gamespot gave like 8.3 i think, (not entirely sure) while IGN gave it like 9.5. Theres quite i difference in their if u ask me. Also, im not sure how u can judge a game without actually playing it. Your basically judging the game on somone elses opinion which is kind of weird seeing that everyone has completely different opinions.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster
    Yes, a lot
    But I can't remember names
    Most of them got a Solid 5 from gamespot and they were all Nintendo games except 1
    They gave Mario Kart 64 a 6.4... that's one of the funnest games ever. Especially multiplayer.

Member #
    Friends
    oh ovcourse................ a game being a bit funny is really enough to make it a good enough game to get a good review. m7ticalm-- the people that do reviews dont just give their own personal opinion on a game. they give the facts about the game that they know people will like and hate....... i mean they assume you dont like a game that is really short for example, or a game that has really really bad graphics or the gameplay is really awkward and boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads