LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSix
    WiiFit will be the best selling game of 2008.

    1.4 million in just 2 months in Japan alone.

    Brawl sold 1.3 million in Japan in 3 weeks..


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  2. #12
    Bulls on Parade sKin's Avatar
    Member #
    1077
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Grand Theft Auto 4, hands down.


    Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

    And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan


  3. #13
    I am Casual Caliko's Avatar
    Member #
    47263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    433
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    Brawl sold 1.3 million in Japan in 3 weeks..
    People in Japan ain't as fat as people in the U.S. The U.S. is always looking for the next quick fix in dieting/excercise. If sales in the U.S. surpass Brawl don't be surprised.

  4. #14
    wii are cool!!!!! jimbo's Avatar
    Member #
    19054
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    waaaa it missed ff 13, is that coming out this year...well that will be up there any way
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

  5. #15
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliko
    People in Japan ain't as fat as people in the U.S. The U.S. is always looking for the next quick fix in dieting/excercise. If sales in the U.S. surpass Brawl don't be surprised.
    But you also must realize that it'll be much more costly and difficult to churn out copies of Wii Fit in comparison to Brawl. I imagine that Nintendo will have the same kind of trouble meeting demand with Wii Fit that they do with the Wii itself.

    I don't see them having as much trouble with Brawl saying as it's just a disc inside a case.. not a high tech board put inside a large box..

    But, I do agree that Wii Fit will still sell rather well in the States due to approximately like 2/3 of our population being considered overweight or obese.. I imagine the media will be all over it..

    Of course, I still think Brawl will outsell Wii Fit..


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  6. #16
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think GTA4 will be the highest selling game I think
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  7. #17
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Yeah, with two platforms to work with it shouldn't have any trouble at all.

    I know I'll be buying:

    Brawl
    Mario Kart
    Fable 2
    GOW 2
    MGS 4
    Little Big Planet
    GTA 4 and
    Madden 09 off this list.

    Another game that I think will sell very well that's not listed: Spore


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  8. #18
    I am Casual Caliko's Avatar
    Member #
    47263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    433
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    But you also must realize that it'll be much more costly and difficult to churn out copies of Wii Fit in comparison to Brawl. I imagine that Nintendo will have the same kind of trouble meeting demand with Wii Fit that they do with the Wii itself.

    I don't see them having as much trouble with Brawl saying as it's just a disc inside a case.. not a high tech board put inside a large box..

    But, I do agree that Wii Fit will still sell rather well in the States due to approximately like 2/3 of our population being considered overweight or obese.. I imagine the media will be all over it..

    Of course, I still think Brawl will outsell Wii Fit..
    Good points. One problem with Wii Fit sales might be its release date. It will prolly be released a couple months after Brawl giving Brawl a huge(millions of copies) head start.
    Since this topic is about sales in 08. Brawl might win this year. But I think eventually Wii Fit is gonna sell like Thriller.

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member Backwards Man's Avatar
    Member #
    7045
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    360
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think Nintendo is smart in releasing Wii Fit in May. It will sell out and be hard to find. Giving it some time to be released may mean it may be easier to find come Christmas...but I doubt you will be able to find it during Christmas either!

    My pick - Wii Fit FTW!

  10. #20
    *glare of doom* hiMe's Avatar
    Member #
    38513
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6929-0125-0168-8136
    *sigh* to think in a couple of years every wii fit user will be skinny but deprived of outside fitness. xDD

    ((Warning: Readers may experience a loss in overall brain cell numbers when reading this persons posts. Viewer discretion is advised.))

    creds to prinny^
    Currently playing:Bayonetta, Tomb raider Anniversary


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts