Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    bAhahahahahahahahahah

its just a game wish WiiTennis was multiplayer online if it is im out of the loophole
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsco
    Just to give a quick update...I did meet up with Steve (Denzera) and I completely obliterated him. It wasn't even close due to my ninja like reflexes and unforgivable back spins. He went down in straight sets...video will be up shortly on youtube.

Thanks for coming out Steve, now go back put your tail between your legs and shut the closet door.
    Nutsco, you never even responded to my PM.

I'm assuming you're just trying to score some humor points, so - whatever. Not very agilely executed, but whatever floats your boat. My offer was sincere though.

I do have a rather good job in management consulting. It's just that when I come home in the evenings, instead of cracking open a beer or watching TV, I play video games. I didn't think that'd be an earth-shattering concept.

The offer's still out there - anyone in the Tristate area or Boston who wants to give me a shot, in friendly competition, drop me a line. For all the bluster of the original post, I'm a pretty good sport about all this.

-D

edit:
    wish WiiTennis was multiplayer online if it is im out of the loophole
    boy don't I wish that too. Nintendo would sure have my money for that.

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    [QUOTE=Denzera]Nutsco, you never even responded to my PM.

I'm assuming you're just trying to score some humor points, so - whatever. Not very agilely executed, but whatever floats your boat. My offer was sincere though.

I do have a rather good job in management consulting. It's just that when I come home in the evenings, instead of cracking open a beer or watching TV, I play video games. I didn't think that'd be an earth-shattering concept.

The offer's still out there - anyone in the Tristate area or Boston who wants to give me a shot, in friendly competition, drop me a line. For all the bluster of the original post, I'm a pretty good sport about all this.

-D

OK So Your Saying You Have No Friends Right?? No Life??
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzera
    Nutsco, you never even responded to my PM.

-D

edit:

boy don't I wish that too. Nintendo would sure have my money for that.

Listen, Steve. It's great that you're confident an all, but when I was a young boy, my father told me something that has rang pretty true through the years. He said:

'No matter how good you are at something, there's always someone, somewhere, who's better than you.'

So don't let your head get too big because I would wager you 1,000,000-to-one odds that if there was a world tournament for Wii Tennis, you probably wouldn't make the top 500. Seriously. (Think Japanese/Asian gamers)

Peace.

Member #
    Friends
    I live in New York; whereabouts do you live? I'm about an hour from Rochester and would like to play tennis against you.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    ...Wow, some of these people are actually saying you have no life because you're good at something? That must really suck for Battousai, who apparently has more of a life and guards this thread to insult you.

Anyway, I'm in England, so I can hardly play anyone, I'm sure you'd totally thrash me though, I just came in here to say you're doing a good job, which is very rare of me being nice. You should stick around the forums.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Right on Frogger!

I say cut the guy some slack. He's got a sense of humor and likes a little competition. Big deal.

I'd play ya Denzera but I'm in New Brunswick, Canada, and I'm not that good at tennis.

Member #
    Friends
    Nookslave - I live in manhattan. It's too bad you're upstate. But if you ever come to the city, drop me a PM.

Thanks to all those who've had kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by stok3d
    Listen, Steve. It's great that you're confident an all, but when I was a young boy, my father told me something that has rang pretty true through the years. He said:

'No matter how good you are at something, there's always someone, somewhere, who's better than you.'

So don't let your head get too big because I would wager you 1,000,000-to-one odds that if there was a world tournament for Wii Tennis, you probably wouldn't make the top 500. Seriously. (Think Japanese/Asian gamers)

Peace.
    You know, you're probably right. But I'd enjoy the hell out of playing all of those 500. And I wish there were some organized way to do so. I sure don't mind getting my ass kicked - part of the reason I do martial arts - but to not have anyone around who can kick your ass, that's a real problem. Look at what happened to our President :P

My daddy also told me some things, among them that "anything worth doing is worth overdoing". Thankfully he was an engineer and not a drunk.

OK So Your Saying You Have No Friends Right?? No Life??
    I'll see if I can pencil you into my schedule this weekend, but i've already got 2 birthday parties, one night of dancing, one singing gig at The Living Room, karate, and a charity run. But feel free to drop in.

Hugs and kisses,
    D

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    that was a fabulous cool-headed response... so many others would've just dished it back out.

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Ads