LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Lol o.O Wii technology won't fix most of those because MGS4, Bioshock, Gears 1/2 are all exclusive titles. Thats like giving 360/PS3 mario games.

    But I guess it would have gotten the rest on the Wii. Can't really complain though since you did buy a console thats cheaper than the rest.
    So true! Thats why I got a PC... now if metal gear pops on the PC that would be so funny. Also Mario would not sell on the 360/PS3 because it would not use all of the tech. That is the main selling point of most HD games.

    I think he is getting at the fact thaT THIS GAME WAS FINE ON THE UGLY ps2 YET NOW IT'S NOT OK Which is sort of lame because they actually left half their audience on the PS2 with out a new game due to the price of the PS3. So this could actually end up killing franchises like the very one mentioned.

    Yet it did sale 2 million copies and yes capcom is treating the xbox and PS3 as the same platform now it seems.
    Last edited by WiitnessID; 02-25-2008 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #62
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    What makes me angry is not this game, or people trying to be English teachers. It is the third party developers that release games without all of it's features in the Wii.

    Graphics will have a lower resolutions for the nature of the Wii, but it is not an excuse to take content off, or take online capabilities, or "season mode" (Are you reading EA Sports?) or games like WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 that sucks.

    I hope this year, third party developers start doing better games for us (Wii), and even if the Wii has a lower graphic resolution to give us full games like in the other consoles.

    Yeah this is a serious problem and brawl is an excellent way to illustrate why the Wii needs more features. Some thing has to make up for all of the graphics differences. Okus that would make the game a lot more fun which is what the Wii is about.

  3. #63
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1liter
    I must say i am kinda disapointed that DMC4 wont come out for the wii. I have PS2 and a wii...and thats all i plan on having for a while, but i sure would have loved to play DMC4, my brother has a 360 so i may just buy it for that and spend a week at his house, then just give him the game when im done...we'll see.
    Seriously get it if you like it.

  4. #64
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sorry for all the post but a post this huge would be crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    you do know developers see their games as works of art, right?

    this is usually a reason as to why they don't bother making a downgraded version, unless the publisher forces them to do so. Or a different developer making it, like Ghostbusters and I think Star Wars: Unleashed.
    Your sorta right and wrong here. there is no solution for normal mapping with hi end textures on the Wii yet. You have to redo what already looks good on the HD system. Believe me normal maps makes graphics fun again. Sculpting with a set polygon count is a very hard thing to do some for some people. If you look at most concept art these days you will see how these guys arn't even thinking about how this stuff is going to look in game at low polygon counts because they currently don't have to.

  5. #65
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Different games work better on different consoles. For example, Super Mario Galaxy (even though it would not happen) would not work well with the PS3 or Xbox 360 controller, whereas it feels perfect when using the Wii controller. Just like that, Devil May Cry 4 is better on PS3 and Xbox 360 than it would be on the Wii.
    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

    PSN ID: Byuakuya

  6. #66
    I'm Good at Games Dorkfish's Avatar
    Member #
    35724
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Boondocks
    Posts
    955
    Friends
    21
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Have you ever heard of the edit button?
    My Face------------------------------------>
    Weeeeeeeeeeeee

    Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

  7. #67
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkfish
    Have you ever heard of the edit button?
    Really. A big post is better then lots of them and getting a ban. (possible)

    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  8. #68
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,843
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    big deal. let them have it. just as long as we have brawl we're complete and ready to go
    PSN ID: zapasant93


  9. #69
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Really. A big post is better then lots of them and getting a ban. (possible)
    I guess so but i posted after reading each comment.

  10. #70
    SuperWii Marc's Avatar
    Member #
    18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York
    Posts
    731
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Not bothered, but I disagree with the guys controls comment.
    Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

devil may cry 4 ported to wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.