LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Wii is boring

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    sell the wii and but a 360 and cod4...then get online ...add my nick JethroTul play me a game and I will make you regret you sold your wii

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    SELL IT NOW WHILE STORES ARE STILL LOW ON STOCK.
    Then go buy your PS3.
    Wii isn't for everyone, not everyone enjoys 1st class in-house games, and 2nd rate everything else, so I dont blame the guy.
    HOWEVER! You must admit you are selling it at the worst time. Online is about to get a lot better, DLC is about to be rolled out. The solid support from 3rd parties is about to be realised, WiiWare is about to be released, so you can be sure there will be games there that no one else will be able to play etc. Get NMH, and consider waiting it out til May before selling. My Wii was collecting dust for a good month, before I realised just how good a thing it is.

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    It was fun while it lasted Nintendo really need to step up there first party titles after all not everybody likes smash brothers I personally think it's overrated.

I'll more than likely hold onto the Wii and hope that some decent titles hit within the next year or so.

I'm going to get a PS3 solely to play FF13 and Resi evil 5 , call of duty 4 looks good aswell!

Member #
    Friends
    Thats too bad... it would have been fun to shoot you in the head on 360.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads