LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

No More Heroes Australia

Well over here in Aus we're getting No More Heroes in a few weeks and i was contemplating getting it or not. Ive read countless reviews which all say its an awesome game with good, fun, fast gameplay yet the free roam and city seem to lack any real detail/enjoyment. I would still (going by reviews) buy this game when its out however im wondering if the AUS version will see all of the blood and swearing, seeing as in this country we seem to miss out on everything else the rest of the world enjoys video game wise (perfect example would be online for MOH)

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    FFS - I dont think we miss out on much. I think not having online on MOH was shit (even though i dont believe in online nor do i use it). I think here in AUS we have to wait a little bit longer for certain games (sometimes) but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    You will still get all the swearing and blood, I think Japan was really the only place to get the game with pixels instead of blood. Its really fun, favourite Wii game so far for me.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads