LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    There are so many good zelda games, I'd say they are all good, any of them could bring you into the zelda adventure. But the best is obviously ocarina of time.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'm up for Link to the Past.

I've never died so many times to the final boss, nor had I ever been running so low on hearts at some points.

And then the puzzles were darn'd hard.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I'd have to say either Twilight Princess or Ocarina Of Time are the best Zelda games. They both are great in my books, I can't really give one an edge.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    the original one

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm with mushroomedmario: the original.

The one that started it all. The one that introduced us first to the world and its characters. The one that sucked me in and stole away so much of my life that year (I played through the 2nd quest too).

Although Twilight Princess is sooooo pretty... it does a good job with graphics and music of bringing that world into a more-substantial experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Majora's Mask was the best for me, it was way harder than any of the other Zeldas, especially TP which was just too easy. Plus, it had a darker or more serious feel than any Zelda I've played.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I played the original Zelda as a kid and HATED it. I hated it so much that I never played another Zelda game again until Twilight Princess. For me, this is one of the best games I've ever played. I love the epic story, I love the puzzles, I love way you can backtrack and discover new things...everything is awesome. I tried to play Ocarina of Time before I started Twilight Princess because all my friends said I should, but it didn't really hold my interest. Maybe I'll go back and try it; but for now, Twilight Princess hands down.
    Remember, the Force will be with you...always.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjedi
    I love the epic story, I love the puzzles, I love way you can backtrack and discover new things
    Those signature features are part of every Zelda game.

What was it about the original Zelda that you hated? And how long ago was it that you played it? I could maybe understand if it was relatively recently and you were comparing against other current games at the time. But I can tell you, back when the NES was "current", Zelda was incredible and all the rage.
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    the original one
    Sorry, when you say the original, do you mean the first ever zelda game?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosoo
    Sorry, when you say the original, do you mean the first ever zelda game?
    This one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda

Released 21 years ago

Ads