LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    I am Casual Caliko's Avatar
    Member #
    47263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    433
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    What I'm saying is that Wii is the future. Why in the hell are gamers willing to take a step back?? I just don't understand. 5 buttons plus motion control is more than enough for street fighter.

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member gnahc79's Avatar
    Member #
    19127
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Jose,CA
    Posts
    210
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    For 2 player, I wonder what kind of move is generated if I throw the wiimote at the other person's head or swung the nunchuck over my head a few times and then smacked the other person? A Dragon Punch? Fireball?
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

  3. #13
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I'm fine. I'll wait for the super street fighter 4 hyper mega HD remix force edition.

  4. #14
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    16487
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,146
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    I'm all for that, and although it may not be needed for the acctual fighting part of the game the motion controls could eaisly be intergrated for jump features and some of the power moves, really all you would do is replace the R and L buttons with motion controls of wii-mote/nunchuck.

    I agree we have far to many gamers not willing to "adapt" to the new controller idea. They probably don't want to waste decades of prem-o button mashing training.. ha ha

    So your little sister can "waggle" better than you, get over it and practice otherwise stop crying whena 12 year old hands you your arse. ha ha.

    It's like Mario Kart but on a huge scale now.

  5. #15
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    I'm all for that, and although it may not be needed for the acctual fighting part of the game the motion controls could eaisly be intergrated for jump features and some of the power moves, really all you would do is replace the R and L buttons with motion controls of wii-mote/nunchuck.

    I agree we have far to many gamers not willing to "adapt" to the new controller idea. They probably don't want to waste decades of prem-o button mashing training.. ha ha

    So your little sister can "waggle" better than you, get over it and practice otherwise stop crying whena 12 year old hands you your arse. ha ha.

    It's like Mario Kart but on a huge scale now.
    good points man, mortal kombat armaggedon had motion controls for most part and that turned out good.

    ps wezels, just post something thats less than 2 sentances and ill believe that
    the God exists. just kidding



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  6. #16
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    16487
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,146
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    good points man, mortal kombat armaggedon had motion controls for most part and that turned out good.

    ps wezels, just post something thats less than 2 sentances and ill believe that
    the God exists. just kidding
    Lol I'm sorry force of habbit i guess

    I try to fight my battles before they even start now. I don't have time to keep comming back with explanations to my own opinion, and battle it out with someone of the opposite view over and over again.

    It's sad but you seem to have to dummy proof everything and spell it out around here or your in a endless battle of "yes/no" that goes nowhere.

  7. #17
    I am Casual Caliko's Avatar
    Member #
    47263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    433
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    I'm all for that, and although it may not be needed for the acctual fighting part of the game the motion controls could eaisly be intergrated for jump features and some of the power moves, really all you would do is replace the R and L buttons with motion controls of wii-mote/nunchuck.

    I agree we have far to many gamers not willing to "adapt" to the new controller idea. They probably don't want to waste decades of prem-o button mashing training.. ha ha

    So your little sister can "waggle" better than you, get over it and practice otherwise stop crying whena 12 year old hands you your arse. ha ha.

    It's like Mario Kart but on a huge scale now.
    I couldn't agree more.

    I'm sorry peeps but Gamecube controller compatibility is slowing down motion control evolution. I mean there are still MILLIONS of gamers who have never touched a Wii Remote yet. To increase motion control adoption you would think Nintendo would make all games Wii Remote only, but unfortunately it's not like that.

  8. #18
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    Lol I'm sorry force of habbit i guess

    I try to fight my battles before they even start now. I don't have time to keep comming back with explanations to my own opinion, and battle it out with someone of the opposite view over and over again.

    It's sad but you seem to have to dummy proof everything and spell it out around here or your in a endless battle of "yes/no" that goes nowhere.
    no i am not mad or anything. i enjoy reading your posts. u dont have to say sorry but i was just wondering if there is an even remote possibiity,



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member AoWFraggit's Avatar
    Member #
    44213
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,045
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    an online fighter for the wii would kick ass!

    Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War



  10. #20
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    an online fighter for the wii would kick ass!
    so would ssbb



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts