LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I Know You All Will Disagree.

No More Heroes was an INCREDIBLE dissapointment.

Given, when I first started the game, it kicked an incredible amount of ass. The fighting style, the story, everything was awesome. However as I got deeper and deeper into the game, it all became the most cliche game I've ever played.

Get this, it was so Cliche, I was excited. It was SO stupid, that I figured at the end of the game they were going put in something really amazing to make it all worthwhile. Alas, such is not the case.

I spent $50 on this game because everyone said it was incredible, but I really don't see why I bought it. I'm returning it today.

Yeah, thats about all I have to say.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    you can return software?!? so cool!

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    yeah, suda wnted it to be cliched and cheesy. how else do u explain names like travis touchdown and beam katana. this is a very different game that most ganes out there.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    Should have rented it like alot of people said. Only the hardcore NHM fanboys claimed it was worth a buy.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8378-9216-8797-3798
    yeah i heard it sucked, come to think about it alot of the wii games suck lol out of all the games i bought i would say only a few games were worth the buy

zelda twighlight princess
    mario galaxy
    MMHH2
    zak and wiki

thats about it
    Mario Strikers Charged FC: 485443-257407

I currently Own:
    1 wii consol,2 wiimote,2 nunchuck, 2 wiigloves, wii organizer, wii hat,Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario,Mario Party 8, Wii Sports, Mario Strikers Charged, Mortal Kombat Armagheddon, Golden Ax, 2 GB controlers

Member #
    Friends
    Yea lol, most people who give their list of games worth buying are about the same as every else.

Mine is:

Zelda: TP
    Mario Galaxy
    RE4
    MoH:H2 (I dont own it, I rented it)

Only reason why I didnt buy MoH:H2 was because I have a 360 and when you own CoD4 there really isnt any point in buying it. But for Wii only owners, its worth it.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MirakTheLa
    No More Heroes was an INCREDIBLE dissapointment.

Given, when I first started the game, it kicked an incredible amount of ass. The fighting style, the story, everything was awesome. However as I got deeper and deeper into the game, it all became the most cliche game I've ever played.

Get this, it was so Cliche, I was excited. It was SO stupid, that I figured at the end of the game they were going put in something really amazing to make it all worthwhile. Alas, such is not the case.

I spent $50 on this game because everyone said it was incredible, but I really don't see why I bought it. I'm returning it today.

Yeah, thats about all I have to say.
    It's not cliche, it's over-the-top cliche - that's why it's amazing

The cut-scene for Letz Shake (it's on youtube if you're interested) is probably the best anticlimactic scene I've seen in video games, and one of the best overall cut-scenes in videogames, IMO.

NMH is an overall experience, as opposed to just cutting people in half, and seeing tons of blood gushing in all directions.

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    TP was a GC title IMHO. The game will NEVER be considered a true wii title to me, since the wii0mote functions were just tacked on with little to no need.

NMH was like killer 7 a mixed experience. It's a like it or hate it kind of thing when it comes to me and suda. I like and appreciate the undertones he goes for in his games.

The game was intended to be cliche and cheezy, and the game play repetative.

What you should learn from this is: RENT suda's games before purchase if you're unsure about them, as you never know what you're getting into when he's involved.
    Also if/when you decide to purchase these games only do so at a discount bargain price, since that's the best most of his game offer me is the equivalnt of a "one night stand". You play it, enjoyed it, beat it..then it sits there collecting dust until you forget about it and rediscover it again a few years later.
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

Member #
    Friends
    That doesn't discredit Zelda: TP as a game worth buying on the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Zelda TP was a let down imo.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Ads