LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718

Blast Works: Build, Trade and Destory Wii Trailer Released

Majesco today released a new trailer from their upcoming Blast Works: Build, Trade & Destory for the Nintendo Wii. We checked out an early version over at E3 2007 and it looked pretty cool that you can build your own side scrolling shooter. Click Videos above to watch it.

Get one step closer to making your own unique side-scrolling shooter with a brand new trailer Blast Works: Build, Trade & Destroy for the Nintendo Wii™, released today from Majesco Entertainment. As you destroy your opponents, you can absorb their parts and use them to make your own ship bigger and stronger. In addition, level and ship editors let you customize and design to your liking and then trade with friends. With bright, abstract graphics and fast-paced action, this "sticky" creative shooter based on the Tumiki Fighters online game will suck you in for the long haul.
    a very unique game. hope they dont screw it. keeping a watch on this one. linkage

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Oh schnikies.

I know I'm definately getting this.

Edit: Do I see co-op mode?

Definately.
    DEFINATELY. Getting this.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Ads