LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Looked sweet, i was hopeing for more lightsaber battleing, or any at all to be seen in that vid

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by iOwnage
    To everyone above:

I can guarantee that those visuals are not of the Wii version. I mean, just look at them. It's definitely 360/PS3 gameplay graphics, but don't worry, the Wii version will still be just as fun.
    isnt it basically the same game on all systems, with a few minor exclusives for each system? i knew from the start of that video that it wasnt the wii, but i could care less.

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    the game seems kind of overkill IMHO. judging from the video the 'force powers' are a bit uninspired. mostly grabbing and throwing things whilst you magically avoid the potshots the ai takes at you. (whilst forgetting they too wield light sabers )

There was only one or two instances where the force lightning was used, and no footage of the force choke. it just seems like a 3rd person action title with lots of pretty telekinesis.

The light saber wasn't even used for anything other than to deflect shots. I wanted to see him impale someone's eye socket with the blade via force. or something to that effect. But sadly it seems NMH is shaping up to have a better combat system than SW:FU.

Oh well I guess it wasn't meant for light saber combat to begin with, but It just seems like they could have done more with such a vast universe like star wars as their playground.
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

Member #
    Friends
    Is that the 360 or ps3 video? Really enforced my want for a ps3. Looks similar to Jedi Academy in play, which I loved. Beat that one only using my saber on boss battles. Love the force choke.

Depending on how the Wii version is, I might get a ps3..

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    the game seems kind of overkill IMHO. judging from the video the 'force powers' are a bit uninspired. mostly grabbing and throwing things whilst you magically avoid the potshots the ai takes at you. (whilst forgetting they too wield light sabers )

There was only one or two instances where the force lightning was used, and no footage of the force choke. it just seems like a 3rd person action title with lots of pretty telekinesis.

The light saber wasn't even used for anything other than to deflect shots. I wanted to see him impale someone's eye socket with the blade via force. or something to that effect. But sadly it seems NMH is shaping up to have a better combat system than SW:FU.

Oh well I guess it wasn't meant for light saber combat to begin with, but It just seems like they could have done more with such a vast universe like star wars as their playground.
    u can do all the things u mentioned in your post but the person who played the demo in the vid didnt choose to do those things. rest asured, u can finish the whole game whichever way u like. u can choose not to use force powers at all and just lightsabre your way through.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    LOL if this is the Wii even I would be surprised yet it is mostly likely the PC version with god mode. The are wearing the hell out of the orbit function, yet the fall animation really do work right now.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Pretty excited about this. Not sure what to expect on the graphics front for the Wii though.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads