LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
  1. #11
    SuperWii Marc's Avatar
    Member #
    18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York
    Posts
    731
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Buy a PS3 then. Simple.

    Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    wii are cool!!!!! jimbo's Avatar
    Member #
    19054
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ye i no how you feel, im keeping the wii as my first console but going to get a 360 over a ps3 as price, even thoghu i want ps3 more but there is still some good games to come out and i think the next nintendo console be better, its still the game cube with more support and 80% of that support is b/s.

    up to you if you sell your wii,
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member Fillieto's Avatar
    Member #
    19190
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    COD5 is coming to the Wii, and Rainbox (7?) vegas is coming out, whatever its called, is the 7 at the end or what? lol.

    And dont forget about Sadness. how can you complain about 2008 when it started 2 months ago?

    And BTW, the PS3's lineup looks crap to me IMO. Same old crap dished out from last year, (and 10 years ago) with minor improvements and better graphics? Same for the 360.
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

  5. #14
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillieto
    COD5 is coming to the Wii, and Rainbox (7?) vegas is coming out, whatever its called, is the 7 at the end or what? lol.

    And dont forget about Sadness. how can you complain about 2008 when it started 2 months ago?

    And BTW, the PS3's lineup looks crap to me IMO. Same old crap dished out from last year, (and 10 years ago) with minor improvements and better graphics? Same for the 360.
    its rainbow six vegas 2 and its all about sequels nowadays.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  6. #15
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    How can you say PS3 and 360 lineup looks like crap yet you think CoD5 and Rainbow Six Vegas coming to the Wii is great...

    R6V is already on 360/PS3 and CoD5 is gonna be on those too.

    MGS4 and Gran Turismo 5 is not good? Too Human, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Gears 2 not good?

    No one even knows anything about Sadness except its a Survival Horror in black and white that COULD come out in the end of this year (extremely unlikely) and they dont even have a damn publisher yet.

    Wii has SSBB and MK coming, if you don't like those games then Wii has nothing to offer you right now. Any other game already announced for Wii this year is mediocre trash. Even CoD5 will be medicore on the 360/PS3 and it will only be worse on the Wii.
    Last edited by T3kNi9e; 02-28-2008 at 12:52 PM.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  7. #16
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    How can you say PS3 and 360 lineup looks like crap yet you think CoD5 and Rainbow Six Vegas coming to the Wii is great...

    R6V is already on 360/PS3 and CoD5 is gonna be on those too.

    MGS4 and Gran Turismo 5 is not good? Too Human, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Gears 2 not good?

    No one even knows anything about Sadness except its a Survival Horror in black and white that COULD come out in the end of this year (extremely unlikely) and they dont even have a damn publisher yet.

    Wii has SSBB and MK coming, if you don't lose those games then Wii has nothing to offer you right now. Any other game already announced for Wii this year is mediocre trash. Even CoD5 will be medicore on the 360/PS3 and it will only be worse on the Wii.
    true, itll be like cod3 all over if they dont add some new features.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  8. #17
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    31141
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    617
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk
    Call of duty 5 is going to be on wii? are you serious? Control wise it'll kick ass but graphics wise it will suck majorly!

    I'll probs end up getting PS3 to satify my hardcore gaming needs I am 23 years old btw and kinda getting tired of playing games like mario kart and mario party and mario shopping and mario does dallas lol

    I'l keep the wii probs get a PS3 with Assasins Creed, Drakes Fortune and COD4 to start off with.
    Too bad COD5 will be a WWII game.

    When the %&#$ will developers learn that the WWII horse has been beaten beyond recognition. They're just beating on the cracked skeleton of that horse by now. Geez!

  9. #18
    wii are cool!!!!! jimbo's Avatar
    Member #
    19054
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    glasgow,scotland
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Wii has SSBB and MK coming, if you don't lose those games then Wii has nothing to offer you right now. Any other game already announced for Wii this year is mediocre trash. Even CoD5 will be medicore on the 360/PS3 and it will only be worse on the Wii.
    theres more than that ffs
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

  10. #19
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Damn, I keep noticing typos in my posts after people quote them.

    Anyway, what more is there? Disaster: Day of Crisis? As the english would say... that game looks RUBBISH. Alone in the Dark? God that also looks like trash... Even on the 360/PS3 no one cares about that crap.

    Star Wars Force Unleashed maybe the only game that possibly could be good on the Wii outside of SSBB and MK. But even still, im not getting it because I dont like adventure games because once you play it its over. The only adventure games I like are the Zelda games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  11. #20
    SuperWii Marc's Avatar
    Member #
    18715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    York
    Posts
    731
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    March:

    Bully
    No More Heroes
    PES
    Man Hunt 2

    April:

    Mario Kart

    May:

    SSBB
    Alone In The Dark

    June:

    Disaster : Day Of Crisis

    September:

    Star Wars : The Force Unleashed
    Ghostbusters

    Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts