SSBB - Great Game
    Alone In The Dark - Mediocre

June:

Disaster : Day Of Crisis - Mediocre, this game looks stupid

September:

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed - Good Game
    Ghostbusters - Wtf?
    Yea...
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Buy a PS3 or 360 then.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk
    Call of duty 5 is going to be on wii? are you serious? Control wise it'll kick ass but graphics wise it will suck majorly!

I'll probs end up getting PS3 to satify my hardcore gaming needs I am 23 years old btw and kinda getting tired of playing games like mario kart and mario party and mario shopping and mario does dallas lol

I'l keep the wii probs get a PS3 with Assasins Creed, Drakes Fortune and COD4 to start off with.

Your too funny man. You say the wii never gets good games, then you find out its getting one and you say the graphics will suck. That to me means you wont be happy either way, which means you should just get rid of your Wii ( you can send it to me btw). At any rate please stop making posts like this, I dont go to a ps3 forum and ask why they dont have cool games like mario and threaten to sell my ps3.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by csnake
    Your too funny man. You say the wii never gets good games, then you find out its getting one and you say the graphics will suck. That to me means you wont be happy either way, which means you should just get rid of your Wii ( you can send it to me btw). At any rate please stop making posts like this, I dont go to a ps3 forum and ask why they dont have cool games like mario and threaten to sell my ps3.
    The Wii CoD5 will have bad graphics...

Though to me thats not the reason not to get it on Wii. The reason I wouldn't get it on the Wii is because the online is sure to be better on PS3/360
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk
    It's all well that Nintendo are getting on top of things again but they seriously need to stop bringing out casual crap and stop milking there franchises and give us something fresh!

A PS3 is on the cards it seems!
    I find games like Zack & Wiki and Trauma Center pretty fresh because they are different to all the stuff on other consoles. A lot of stuff on PS3/360 seems to be like the same old game with new graphics, which isn't very fresh really.

You complain about Nintendo milking their franchises yet the best games coming out on PS3 are mostly sequels too, such as GT5, MGS4, GTA4 etc.

Buy a PS3 if playing Assassins Creed floats your boat, at least it will give you more gaming options.

The grass always looks greener on the other side though..

Member #
    Friends
    2186-4201-2378-7021
    There's also a Brothers in Arms game coming out in June called Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. Should hopefully be decent.
    GHIII FC: 030179739982
    GH:WT FC: 287929069537
    Mario Kart Wii FC: 5026-4819-3672
    The Conduit FC: 0130-9566-5950

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    I find games like Zack & Wiki and Trauma Center pretty fresh because they are different to all the stuff on other consoles. A lot of stuff on PS3/360 seems to be like the same old game with new graphics, which isn't very fresh really.

You complain about Nintendo milking their franchises yet the best games coming out on PS3 are mostly sequels too, such as GT5, MGS4, GTA4 etc.

Buy a PS3 if playing Assassins Creed floats your boat, at least it will give you more gaming options.

The grass always looks greener on the other side though..
    You have a double standard there.

You just criticize PS3/360 for being the "same old game with new graphics" yet you admit Nintendo is basically the same thing.

Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Metroid Prime, Super Mario

Same games, different graphics with a few tweaks. Except in Metroid Prime's case, all 3 games have almost exactly the same graphics.

You can't criticize PS3/360 for doing something Nintendo and all gaming platforms do. All you can do is pick out the ones with the most originality.

Member #
    Friends
    5662-4093-3200-8333
    call of duty 5 sucks

back to WW11
    i aint touching that crap

Member #
    Friends
    Yup, I aint buying it either. I rather wait for Call of Duty 6.

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    for television show and video it seems to be on the same track. before the summer we get a few good games with replay value. for some reason we always have a summer drought and then in the fall/autumn a bunch of games get revealed. That applies to all systems. If you havent noticed by now, the wii is a system that gets a lot of its games at the end of each year. developers abviously dont have complete faith in the wii yet so if they want to make a good game that will sell they have to release it during the end of the year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads