LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It'll never happen. Without a hard drive it's basically impossible. The song packs on 360 take 75 MB or more each. You'd be able to fit perhaps three on the Wii's puny flashdrive. Knowing this, Activision will never bother. That coupled by the fact that the douches at Activision have the nerve to charge $70 for a guitar shell (plus another $40 for the Wiimote) is why I'll be sending my Guitar Hero 3 package back to Activision for the $132. Screw them.
    SSBB FC: 2621-2267-8681

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    It'll never happen. Without a hard drive it's basically impossible. The song packs on 360 take 75 MB or more each. You'd be able to fit perhaps three on the Wii's puny flashdrive. Knowing this, Activision will never bother. That coupled by the fact that the douches at Activision have the nerve to charge $70 for a guitar shell (plus another $40 for the Wiimote) is why I'll be sending my Guitar Hero 3 package back to Activision for the $132. Screw them.
    I Agree. Screw Activision and their $70 piece of plastic. I'll never play guitar hero ever again.... because I broke my guitar and don't want to buy a new one....
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookslave
    Rock Band for Wii is going to have DLC, but not GH3. Maybe GH3:Aerosmith.
    From this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...d-wii-yet.html

They are focusing on making the core gameplay solid and rockband is not slated to have DLC at this time.

It is basically going to be a spruced up PS2 version for the wii. Everything will connect to the wii wirelessly and not via wiimote or nunchuk. This also means that the price will not be significantly lower either because all instruments will have their OWN wireless setup inside them. Although it is a good feature just in case some people don't own 4 wiimotes. I would never buy a 150-170 dollar game and then have to buy 1 or 2 more wiimotes at $40 a pop. Although if RB for wii doesn't have DLC then its pretty much a waste imho.
    Games:
    GH3, Strikers Charged, Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Twilight Princess, Madden 07

Friend Codes:
    MSC: 451079 146127
    GH3: 2191-7020-4718 Expert

Ads