+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Now you can see why the Wii is collecting dust? Not enough adult titles

Ahwell I won't be one of these whingers begging Capcom to port Resi Evil 5
    As I will be playing it on my 40 inch hd setup with my nice new shiny PS3

I'm sorry but you can have the gimmick that is the wii remote but without quality titles which are hitting the 360 and PS3 i'm not f**king interested

Nah Nintendo don't have the ambition to invest! they are making shed loads from DS and Wii sells you ought to think they would buy some decent third party support!

What do we get? Wii fit and Wii Chess jesus give me a break already lol

Not everybody is a mario kart of smash bros fan you know give me GTA 4 anyday of the week!
    Last edited by ally_uk; 02-29-2008 at 07:03 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    This isn't the first post I've seen with people whining about how the Wii doesn't have "adult-oriented" games. If you're not satisfied with your Wii, go buy a different system. If you want more adult titles, why would you invest in the Wii in the first place?

And the Wii-Mote isn't a gimmick, in my opinion. I have a PS3, as well...and while it has great potential, and a couple games I'm looking forward to (FFXIII!), I have to say that the Sixxaxis (or however you spell it) is a gimmick. It's wireless and all, but did they really need to incorporate motion-sensing technology into the controller if it's hardly utilized, and when it is, it isn't very enjoyable?
    Current Wii/Virtual Console Games
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wii Sports, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Street Fighter II, Dungeon Explorer

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Deospawn
    This isn't the first post I've seen with people whining about how the Wii doesn't have "adult-oriented" games. If you're not satisfied with your Wii, go buy a different system. If you want more adult titles, why would you invest in the Wii in the first place?

And the Wii-Mote isn't a gimmick, in my opinion. I have a PS3, as well...and while it has great potential, and a couple games I'm looking forward to (FFXIII!), I have to say that the Sixxaxis (or however you spell it) is a gimmick. It's wireless and all, but did they really need to incorporate motion-sensing technology into the controller if it's hardly utilized, and when it is, it isn't very enjoyable?

You're right this definitely isn't the first post full of whiners, personally I only own the one console, but I do have two Alienware Machines and a Falcon Laptop, I love my Wii, love everything about it and honestly I love the graphics, I want my games to look like games, I live in the real world I don't need turn on a game for realism, I turn on a game for the unreality of it all. As far as hardcore titles, it's very hard to beat the pure power of a PC, that is of course if you have the money. I love my Wii and play it more than anything else, but when I do have the need for some hardcore action I just play some TF2, Portal, WoW, AOE, TOCA, DOOM3, Unreal or the old reliable Quake 3. I really don't think we need to keep hearing about what the Wii doesn't do well, we all know, and if you don't like it then get rid of it, but don't keep coming her whining about it.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    My friend got a 360 off of craig's list and we played it for a bit. We grew up playing computer games and while the graphics were definitely better than wii graphics, It wasn't mind blowing or anything. Computers have been doing grahics like the 360's for a long time, at least close enough where it didn't seem to me like they were all that impressive.

I enjoy playing WC3 DotA far more than I enjoy any of the games on my wii. Wii Sports and Zelda when I first got it and Mario Galaxy came really close. But growing up playing computer games with expected online interaction, consoles will just never match up. I wish I'd come to this realization before I sank so much into my wii. I'm hoping SSBB and Mario Kart will change my mind. But you're so right elron, computers have always and will always be better.

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well we won't be getting any Ps3/360 old exclusives come over to Wii.

I like what Nintendo is offering this year.
    I just want to hear some info about StarFox, Donkey Kong and maybe Kid Icarus.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    7954-4237-6337-3848
    I've been waiting for Donkey Kong ever since i fell in love with DK 64.

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    This thread is filled with ugly mixed opinions.

If it makes anyone happy, Valve is willing to be an in house(second party) developer for Wii. I think Nintendo has the funds to buy them out, don't you?
    Also, never say never. Any damn video game in the world could be ported to the Wii.

But I'm thinking... If money talks, then maybe Nintendo isn't putting their money where their mouth is.

Ads