LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What games you want on Wii?

Hello, I'm a harcore gamer and I want the best games for my Wii.
    I want: Metal Gear 4, Silent Hill Origins, Silent Hill V, Resident Evil 5, Bioshock, Crisis, Portal, COD4, Gears of Wars, Halo, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden, Gran Turismo, Kill Zone, Turok, Haze, etc............(the best third party catalog)
    But how you increase the pressure over third-party to make the games that you want??
    UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I think if the Wii owners make massive online petitions and send very high amount of emails to third parties about the games most wanted, probably the third parties makes these games FOR WII!!
    Other option, if Nintendo invest to third parties (Epic, Bugie, IDsoftware, Valve, etc...) to make second party games. These games will be great for Wii owners!!
    What you Think?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    i lold at your post. well start a petition and ill gladly follow u. for SPAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    drum hero

a wii-exclusive zelda

call of duty 4 (PLEEAASSSEEE)

a REAL soul calibur game

an online fps made by valve

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I'm sorry to say these things won't happen. The developers of these games have very sought after franchises. They want their games to be cutting edge and push the bar. Sadly the wii doesn't do that in any way other than gameplay. The wii might be winning the console war, but games are usually released for 360 and PS3 and those two added together have more consumers than the wii. Not to mention the 360 and PS3 demographic are more hardcore than the average wii owner to begin with.

If you're that hardcore you might want to consider investing in a 360 or PS3. Honestly not one of those games will come to wii this generation so it seems to me like you should sell your wii and get a 360 or PS3. Unless you're super excited for the games coming out.

Member #
    Friends
    gears of war 2
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbel
    gears of war 2
    now u are going too far

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    We see a lot of shoddy ports on the Wii so why not port something that was decent but overlooked when it was released. My suggestion would be Project: Snowblind, a FPS game that was well rated on PS2 but sold less than 60000 copies.

As for titles that i really really want to see end up on the Wii there are only 2 that i am desperate for. Pilotwings and Rogue Squadron.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axl16
    I want: Metal Gear 4 - I think Sony owns the rights, Silent Hill Origins, Silent Hill V, Resident Evil 5 - Already stated not gonna happen, but if you have have $70 or 70 euros get resident evil zero and a datel freeloader, Bioshock - X-box exclusive, Crisis - X-box exclusive, Portal - X-box exlusive, COD4 - Wait for COD5 its comming to wii, Gears of Wars - X.box exclusive, Halo - X-box exlusive, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden, Gran Turismo - PS exclusive, Kill Zone, Turok, Haze, etc............(the best third party catalog)
    But how you increase the pressure over third-party to make the games that you want??
    UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I think if the Wii owners make massive online petitions and send very high amount of emails to third parties about the games most wanted, probably the third parties makes these games FOR WII!!
    Other option, if Nintendo invest to third parties (Epic, Bugie, IDsoftware, Valve, etc...) to make second party games. These games will be great for Wii owners!!
    What you Think?
    Let me help you with that. Some arent third party. For most of the games if you have the money just get and X-box, for 2 get a PS3, or if you have the money get both.

Member #
    Friends
    2576-9848-2040-2882
    i'd just like more hardcore games, such as shooters and stuff like that. RE4 was great, and REUC could of been much better with RE4 style gameplay. MOHH2 was awesome, and with Bungie now third party, they can make some awesome new shooter type game(halo's out of the question, microsoft owns rights to that) COD remakes would be pretty sweet, or just an exclusive COD modern warfare type game for the wii.
    <insert hilarious signature here>

Member #
    Friends
    2405-6575-0116-3326
    Quote Originally Posted by Axl16
    I want: Metal Gear 4, Silent Hill Origins, Silent Hill V, Resident Evil 5, Bioshock, Crisis, Portal, COD4, Gears of Wars, Halo, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden, Gran Turismo, Kill Zone, Turok, Haze, etc............(the best third party catalog)
    UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    What you Think?
    Ugh.... lame post.

!S

Thanks to Manred for the Sig
    Brawl Friend Code is
    3652-0199-5002 Stvwn
    !S

Ads