Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    I would like a co-op starfox game, just i agree with leve, the n64 version was very short. but very enjoyable, i would rather have them try to make it long. A co-op starfox game would be cool though, imagine it on the DS it would be wifi and it could be like mario kart or GEO wars where you dont need the game to play with a friend next to you, then you and your friend (Falco or Leppy) Would go along with you to fight off Andross, or just a free play kind of thing.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    starfox is a flight action game and it should remain that because it is best that way. flight action games are not supposed to be long, their almost like fighting games. the only thing nintendo could add to a wii starfox game is that "what if" storyline and online. co-op would be a nice addition.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Balrogs:

A good point.

They've got a ton of multiplayer (Co-op/Battle/Wi-Fi) potential with this series.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Balrogs:

A good point.

They've got a ton of multiplayer (Co-op/Battle/Wi-Fi) potential with this series.
    they put all those features except the co-op in the ds version it sold pretty bad for a starfox game.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    At the most, there should be a Wiiware title that goes back to the SNES/64 roots. I say it should be on Wiiware, because no Starfox game is worth $50. Not even close. If I can beat a game in an afternoon, it should cost at most $10-15.

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    At the most, there should be a Wiiware title that goes back to the SNES/64 roots. I say it should be on Wiiware, because no Starfox game is worth $50. Not even close. If I can beat a game in an afternoon, it should cost at most $10-15.
    I dont think it is going to be a wiiware title. I knowbfor sure it will be a wii game. if nintendo decides to do the "what if" storyline like on the ds, the game should take around 30 hours.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    I'd love to see Wii get some serious (and deep) space flight action, without the rails. Obviously Starfox has been used and abused (imagery tacked on to games designed without any relation to the characters), but if the right group got ahold of it, I'd be interested.

If they someone wants to do more acrade style shorts, then I agree with Atomheart (shudder), leave it to WiiWare.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    6816-7848-7203-4180
    If they do put out a Starfox Tittle on wii id hope it would be more like Starfox:Asssault more than anything I mean Ive never played the starfox titles before assault [ besides dinosaur planet ] and to be honest from what ive heard I wouldnt be very intrested in just flying a spaceship in space for a whole game

Ads