LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i have a feeling that our rock band port is going to be pretty disappointing.

imagine enjoying the game in all its glory on a 360 or ps3, then having to deal with the wii's graphics and lack of dlc.

here's a thought: DRUM HERO!

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

2. Ads

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    The cool thing abou the Wii is the Wii-mote makes for these type of "peripheral" games to be Very cheep compared ot the others. All they really are doing like with GH3 is extending the Wii-motes buttons, your not buying a whole extra controller like with PS/Xbox, its just another attachment to the wii-mote.
    Normally a differance of atleast 10-20 dollars in price although with rockband already being out I would bet it hits the wii at a nice price range of maybe 139.99 or lower. Although you will need atleast 2 wii-motes for it.

So far rumors have been summer-fall of 2008 but thats rumors. I'm sure they will rush it out as soon as possibal, probably be a Pay-to-play game because of the DLC on it, but you pay for the DLC on all versions of it. Beyond that it should be identical to the current version just toned down graphics wise.

I will get it for sure, would be nice if they have the guitar compatability issue between GH/Rockband sorted out before this hits the Wii. Just use the GH guitar setup for Rockband aswell, that would be perfect! Give me an extra guitar for GH and all 4 instruments for RockBand.

Member #
    Friends
    Well i agree with your comment about Wii version not being as good because it cant compete with xbox360 and PS3 but will we have to buy more controllers if we want to play withh all four instuments or will they come out with the rockband setup where the instruments have their own transmitter inside them. (do you understand what i was saying about it)

Thx Princelink for the sig

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i don't see the point in re-releasing this, seeing as rock band 2 is due out sometime this year anyway...

oh, and not to mention guitar hero 4 and aerosmith

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit

Member #
    Friends
    Ya whats up with this Guitar hero 4 and Aerosmith crap. Honestly just make it so you can just download the new songs there is nothing really different between the original GH and the new one just diffrnet songs. they are trying to just make more money

Thx Princelink for the sig

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    the same can be same for ANY game franchise...

it's a business, and we happen to be their customers. get used to it.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm317
    Well i agree with your comment about Wii version not being as good because it cant compete with xbox360 and PS3 but will we have to buy more controllers if we want to play withh all four instuments or will they come out with the rockband setup where the instruments have their own transmitter inside them. (do you understand what i was saying about it)
    It will still come with the same 3 instruments the other 3 consoles use... Mic, Guitar, Drums thats for sure... Probably not an extra Guitar/Bass

The Drum's/Guitar will probably just use a Wii-mote plugged into them "same way as the GH3 guitar" and the Mic will be USB just like all the others "and other Wii Singing games"

It's possibal they might make the guitar and Drums on one of the extra bluetooth signals but really its extra electronics they can avoid investing in when they already have the Wii-mote setup.

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hopefully it come out before Christmas, BTW is rockband made by the Guitar Hero people?
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i had rock band for 360, just sold it yesterday cause i needed cash. but it was sweet. hopefully they dont release shitty guitars with the wii version cause the 360/ps3 guitars had tons of issues and the drums could use a little fine tuning but they were okay and the mic is really good quality. it wont be any cheaper (ten dollars less for the game disc maybe).

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    i don't see the point in re-releasing this, seeing as rock band 2 is due out sometime this year anyway...

oh, and not to mention guitar hero 4 and aerosmith
    has rockband 2 been anounced because whats the oint when they have like 100 dloadable songs, theres no point.

and as much as i want this, i dont think i get as i dont want to spend extra money for more peripherals (spele wrong, i no)

and if rumors are true and gh is get drums and mic i be happy, but i'll just go to my mates house in a cople of weeks when rockband gets released here. (uk)
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Ads