LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Born to Be Wild TransAm317's Avatar
    Member #
    51646
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On an Island
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    It will still come with the same 3 instruments the other 3 consoles use... Mic, Guitar, Drums thats for sure... Probably not an extra Guitar/Bass

    The Drum's/Guitar will probably just use a Wii-mote plugged into them "same way as the GH3 guitar" and the Mic will be USB just like all the others "and other Wii Singing games"

    It's possibal they might make the guitar and Drums on one of the extra bluetooth signals but really its extra electronics they can avoid investing in when they already have the Wii-mote setup.
    You only have the wii-mote setup if you own 4 wiimotes so really it is a sly act to get us to buy more controllers. and blue tooth would be so much easier.

    If they make it like they did guitar hero 3 i am not going to buy rockband, unless they lower the price drastically, because we shouldnt pay for technology of bluetooth if we arent getting it.

    mAoWFraggit mentioned that other franchises make new realeases and i am fine with that but honestly what is the different between all three guitar heros. They only have new songs and the third one has a battle mode. Other games at least improve and change their games. In almost all franchise games, the producers change the game play and make it fresh. That is why i think Guitar hero should not release any more versions and just let us download the new songs.


    Thx Princelink for the sig

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member mcfz's Avatar
    Member #
    38972
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm still eager for Rockband for the Wii.

    GH is a great game for 1-2 people.

    But Rockbad is awsome for 4 people... I don't worry about the graphics so much, so long it is at par or better than PS2, I'll be happy... Because I AM TOO BUSY PLAYING TO ENJOY THE VISUAL STAGE ACTION... lol

  4. #23
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    16487
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,146
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm317
    You only have the wii-mote setup if you own 4 wiimotes so really it is a sly act to get us to buy more controllers. and blue tooth would be so much easier.

    If they make it like they did guitar hero 3 i am not going to buy rockband, unless they lower the price drastically, because we shouldnt pay for technology of bluetooth if we arent getting it.

    mAoWFraggit mentioned that other franchises make new realeases and i am fine with that but honestly what is the different between all three guitar heros. They only have new songs and the third one has a battle mode. Other games at least improve and change their games. In almost all franchise games, the producers change the game play and make it fresh. That is why i think Guitar hero should not release any more versions and just let us download the new songs.
    I don['t know why you would be upset by the needing more wii-motes.. At most you would need 3 not 4 the Wii already has USB mic support. So the main Rockband package would need only 2 Wii-motes one for drums one for guitar. A third being needed only if you add a bass guitar.

    Now if you don't play Multiplayer yourself "with more than 1 person" it wouldn't be a big deal you would just take the wii-mote out toss it in the next instrument you want to use. If your upset about multiplayer needing more than one controller pretty dumb reason to be upset. If you wanted to play any other games multi player you would need the controllers, and the savings on the instruments if they go this route would be enough to buy the 1 extra controller "all that is needed for what is included with the game."

    As for Guitar Hero I agree with you, they haven't done much more than make the game look a little better each time, and very few new options. But you have to understand not all people have there consoles hooked up online. And even if endless download content was offer alot of people wouldn't really give it a second though because its no longer a mission to unlock new songs or complete the entire playlist. Its buy one beat one buy one beat one.

    They need to keep comming out with GH games, yet thinking they are worth the full price of the original game is a joke, it should more or less be an expansion pack to the original untill they find someway to improve the game or gameplay.

  5. #24
    Wiitastic Master spawnminion's Avatar
    Member #
    18664
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    120
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    if they made rockband for wii i would shoot my self...... rock band is a piece of shit, it doesn;t rock out loud, all the game is good for is a gay gangbang party
    You can't beat the,"Wiitastic Master", cause I just so fanatastic. That's why Im the master of Diaster


  6. #25
    WiiChat Member AoWFraggit's Avatar
    Member #
    44213
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,045
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    Quote Originally Posted by spawnminion
    if they made rockband for wii i would shoot my self...... rock band is a piece of shit, it doesn;t rock out loud, all the game is good for is a gay gangbang party
    either you flat-out suck at rhythym-based games...

    ...or you have no friends.

    Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War



  7. #26
    Born to Be Wild TransAm317's Avatar
    Member #
    51646
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On an Island
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    I don['t know why you would be upset by the needing more wii-motes.. At most you would need 3 not 4 the Wii already has USB mic support. So the main Rockband package would need only 2 Wii-motes one for drums one for guitar. A third being needed only if you add a bass guitar.

    Now if you don't play Multiplayer yourself "with more than 1 person" it wouldn't be a big deal you would just take the wii-mote out toss it in the next instrument you want to use. If your upset about multiplayer needing more than one controller pretty dumb reason to be upset. If you wanted to play any other games multi player you would need the controllers, and the savings on the instruments if they go this route would be enough to buy the 1 extra controller "all that is needed for what is included with the game."

    As for Guitar Hero I agree with you, they haven't done much more than make the game look a little better each time, and very few new options. But you have to understand not all people have there consoles hooked up online. And even if endless download content was offer alot of people wouldn't really give it a second though because its no longer a mission to unlock new songs or complete the entire playlist. Its buy one beat one buy one beat one.

    They need to keep comming out with GH games, yet thinking they are worth the full price of the original game is a joke, it should more or less be an expansion pack to the original untill they find someway to improve the game or gameplay.
    Well I agree with you about the switching the wiimotes but as i have heard from other people they all say it will only be a few bucks less. Sure if you could get the Rockband for 100$ that would be what i think the price is and then ya you could buy another controller and that is what they should sell it for because we are not paying for near the technology that Xbox and Ps3 are getting.

    An expansion pack is an option but idk how well that will work because knowing All franchises they dont tend to lower the prices any. It is all about making the MONEY, and alll the rich kids can afford it but i Cant i mean you buy just a few games for ur Wii and you can easily spend A 600$ With the 150$ that Rockband is that is more than half a Wii. I cant believe now that i think about it, that i spent Almost a hundred bucks on Guitar hero3 and it got mabe a weeks use then it got old. Now im frustrated because originally before i bought GH3 i wanted Rockband but i didnt have a console for it and now i Am going to end up spending for something Twice. Electronics are expensive.


    Thx Princelink for the sig

  8. #27
    WiiChat Member Milton.S's Avatar
    Member #
    52121
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    122
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Oooo Mmmhmmm Aaaahh..Eeeek
    Not sure what to make of it really.
    Wii Code: 1239-8220-4889-4526

    Guitar Hero 3 Name: Marti
    Guitar Hero 3 Code: 0559-6317-7092

    PM if you add me

  9. #28
    vidya gaems VidyaVince's Avatar
    Member #
    52146
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    425
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    Rock Band for the Wii? Awesome.

    The same day I got Rock Band for my Xbox was the same day that it broke, so yeah.

  10. #29
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    16487
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,146
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm317
    Well I agree with you about the switching the wiimotes but as i have heard from other people they all say it will only be a few bucks less. Sure if you could get the Rockband for 100$ that would be what i think the price is and then ya you could buy another controller and that is what they should sell it for because we are not paying for near the technology that Xbox and Ps3 are getting.

    An expansion pack is an option but idk how well that will work because knowing All franchises they dont tend to lower the prices any. It is all about making the MONEY, and alll the rich kids can afford it but i Cant i mean you buy just a few games for ur Wii and you can easily spend A 600$ With the 150$ that Rockband is that is more than half a Wii. I cant believe now that i think about it, that i spent Almost a hundred bucks on Guitar hero3 and it got mabe a weeks use then it got old. Now im frustrated because originally before i bought GH3 i wanted Rockband but i didnt have a console for it and now i Am going to end up spending for something Twice. Electronics are expensive.
    Heck ya they are expensive.
    Hopefully they get us the DLC they prommised us for GH3 soon, I havent played mine in a while eaither. Most likely they will have DLC already set up for Rock Band, so that will be nice. But even so we are getting it late, way late! Could be good could be bad. We get rock band, then 3 months later rock band 2 comes out.. we will have plenty to do but its a little unfair.

    And the thing that kills me is we buy them for this gen console say we get 2 maybe 3 GH games and if we are lucky we will get 2 maybe 3 rockband games now we pay 200 dollars for all these instruments "no guarantee that they will be compatibal with eachother" so we might have to buy 2 more guitars to get the "full game" bam another 100 bucks.
    All for something we will just have to replace in 4 years when a new gen system comes out!

    My god i need to get in the gaming buisness. Maybe make an electronic pet rock.. ha ha.. We stupid gamers will pay a fortune for anything!

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member Milton.S's Avatar
    Member #
    52121
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    122
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by VidyaVince
    Rock Band for the Wii? Awesome.

    The same day I got Rock Band for my Xbox was the same day that it broke, so yeah.
    That's just rotten lol.
    Wii Code: 1239-8220-4889-4526

    Guitar Hero 3 Name: Marti
    Guitar Hero 3 Code: 0559-6317-7092

    PM if you add me

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts