Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    All look pretty good.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    sadness and fatal frames 4 FTW.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Hmmm Baroque and Fragile don't really seem to fit into the list.
    They just seem to be Japanese RPG styled games, that don't really focus on a dark, scary athmosphere. But I haven't hearded any deeper information on the titles and therefore I'll just wait and see, wether my predictions are correct or not.

Fatal Frame seems to be much more of that horror based game. But it sounds like it's more the Adventure type of a game... But since Suda51 is part of the developers, I have no doubts that this game will be decent.

Sadness... Well... I really don't know anything about this game, since there are no news on it. Still, I have my hopes up for it, this may become a brilliant title... or not...

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    . For one thing the entire game will be played in photo realistic black and white
    lol photo realistic is games like cod4 and ace combat. i am sorry but i think they might be going off that original video wich is just actors.. i mean that web site doesnt exactly look like they know what their doing anyways. i just had to point this out. noobs..

but sadness looks really good too bad well never ever see it.

also fatal frame's graphics lo ok nice.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Sadness may come, as those details are new, at least they are more than I read about before.

Baroque looked alright in Nintendo Power, its a shame it got pushed back a bit.
    Fatal Frame and Sadness sound awesome, especially Sadness.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    Hmmm Baroque and Fragile don't really seem to fit into the list.
    They just seem to be Japanese RPG styled games, that don't really focus on a dark, scary athmosphere. But I haven't hearded any deeper information on the titles and therefore I'll just wait and see, wether my predictions are correct or not.

Fatal Frame seems to be much more of that horror based game. But it sounds like it's more the Adventure type of a game... But since Suda51 is part of the developers, I have no doubts that this game will be decent.

Sadness... Well... I really don't know anything about this game, since there are no news on it. Still, I have my hopes up for it, this may become a brilliant title... or not...
    I believe that fatal frames 4 is an adventure game. I insure, even though its being published by nintendo, it will be a real horror game.

Member #
    Friends
    All four of these sound pretty interesting. The Wii definitely needs a more expanded library with games like these. No More Heroes was a good start, but it wasn't really 'dark', more like 'obscene' and 'offensive', while being fairly goofy. I dug it, but some more moody and mature games like these are just what doctor mario ordered. Wa-ha...
    I rememeber when Eternal Darkness came out for the GC, everyone was like "finally! The GC is getting more adult/mature", and aside from RE4, that was pretty much the end of it.
    Wii needs to address every type of gamer out there, and not just with their mouths, but with their GAMES! I'll be eagerly awaiting these titles to see if they're as cool as they sound.
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

Member #
    Friends
    8244-2285-2713-6668
    Sadness sounds great I can't wait for it :3
    Deadly Creatures from THQ looks like a good one too we'll see if they live up to my expectation w

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Baroque looks like it's destined to flop. It looks like another cheesy Japanese RPG with nothing new or unique to offer.

Fragile looks like it could be good, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on this game.

Fatal Frame could be great if there is a primary focus (like 90% focus) on puzzles and exploration, with little emphasis on "combat". Seriously, a camera as a weapon? But as long as it has great puzzles and is uber scary and creepy, it should be good.

As for Sadness, it'll either be one of the most unique, revolutionary, and best games in a LONG time...or it'll be a complete flop. If it ever comes out, that is. Let's hope for the former.

Member #
    Friends
    I'll definitely purchase Fragile and Baroque. Braoque is a remake of a Dreamcast game. I like how it has random dungeons and it has a very dark and twisted art-style. Fragile also looks very unique and has beautiful music from what I have heard on the official web-site.

Fatal Frame 4 has serious potential as it is being developed by grasshopper.
    Last edited by Frog; 03-02-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Ads