LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im pretty sure he's talking about the Wii
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    personaly I dont mind not having thrid party games. I dont think third party developers have found a way to maximize gameplay and graphics on the wii yet. Nintendo is so much better at there own hardware it will take third party a while to them to catch up if they even try.imo

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Im pretty sure he's talking about the Wii
    God I hope he is :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

Go Win a Darwin Award SantaClaws's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7210-0959-6535-8841
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiman14
    Wow lmao, I gusse you never seen halo 3 and cod 4.
    I was going to say the same thing

I think i pee'd myself a bit when I first fired up Halo 3

MSC:159022 302146 Wins:912 Losses:391
    GH3: 0817-2537-3426 [Expert]
    Brawl: 4382-1804-6851

Member #
    Friends
    I do think Third Parties need to step up and actually produce games which make the most of the Wii's hardware.

Otherwise the Wii is in serious danger of repeating previous Consoles history.

Nintendo need to take a big portion of the income they are making from console says and entice some of the big developers to the Wii!

Member #
    Friends
    It's easy to get dragged into yet another "graphics vs gameplay" argument, but I will say that mostly all the games I play on the Wii are *fun* - whether that's playing Wii tennis or getting my ass kicked in online multiplayer MOHH2.

I play a few ps3 games too, but I just can't get my head round boring joypad twiddling in games like COD3 - the graphics are nice and they even tried to add some sixaxis support (which is awfully tacked-on - twisting the controller from side to side for a minute to fight?!), I just wanted "proper" lightgun style aiming at the screen and blasting baddies fun.

I think what I'm saying is that the Wii was supposed to be a revolution in game playing - not in graphics in general but HOW we actually play and interact with games.

I think it's done that pretty well, and I'm sure we'll see bigger and better games coming out - my only concern is the 3rd party support but surely they can't ignore the Wii now it's so massively popular?

Cheers

Neil
    ---
    chickens + webcams = fun

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    SSBB on its own won't influence third party developers, but they will take notice. Just like they more than likely have done with other games released on the Wii. Red Steel showed that FPS is possible and RE:4 and Metroid showed that the controls can be improved. So theres potential for a really good Doom/Quake style FPS for the Wii. Trauma Center went past the boundaries of what type of games can be made and Galaxy showed the Wii's graphical side.

Third parties probably are taking note of these games and hopefully more of the same and some new games will be in the pipeline.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaws
    I was going to say the same thing

I think i pee'd myself a bit when I first fired up Halo 3
    haveanyone played cyrsis that got best graphics, ever.

and no ssbb wont improve graphics in other games.

i think we will see other better graphical games coming out because games which have had time to be developed will come out like this year. so
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hencam[uk]
    It's easy to get dragged into yet another "graphics vs gameplay" argument, but I will say that mostly all the games I play on the Wii are *fun* - whether that's playing Wii tennis or getting my ass kicked in online multiplayer MOHH2.

I play a few ps3 games too, but I just can't get my head round boring joypad twiddling in games like COD3 - the graphics are nice and they even tried to add some sixaxis support (which is awfully tacked-on - twisting the controller from side to side for a minute to fight?!), I just wanted "proper" lightgun style aiming at the screen and blasting baddies fun.

I think what I'm saying is that the Wii was supposed to be a revolution in game playing - not in graphics in general but HOW we actually play and interact with games.

I think it's done that pretty well, and I'm sure we'll see bigger and better games coming out - my only concern is the 3rd party support but surely they can't ignore the Wii now it's so massively popular?

Cheers

Neil
    ---
    chickens + webcams = fun
    Sounds like Wii has ruined gamecube/N64/SNES/NES games for you along with any future consoles that use a joypad.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah Crysis on a High end rig shits on anything lol

The graphics on it are f**king phenomenal forget the xbox and PS3 all you need is a Quad Core Processor and two Geforce 9's running in SLI now that's what I call graphics

Ads