LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm 24 and I think Zack & Wiki kicks ass. My 22 year old friend and my 45 year old boss think so too. *flips digits*

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy
    Dude, you have to give this game a chance. It's one of those games that are good for your brain. This game is not for kids at all. Maybe the first few stages are for training purposes but after those it gets really hard. It's one of the hardest games I've played and I've been playing for awhile. My girlfriend asked me why I was playing a kids game when she saw me play Zack and Wiki after Metroid and RE4. I told her to watch and help me solve some of the puzzles then after solving two of them she was hooked. Play this game til the middle part at least to see if you like it. It's a good break from shooting and killing and driving or fighting games.
    Even the demo posted on this thread is more complex than most puzzles in games. Awesome game!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy
    Dude, you have to give this game a chance. It's one of those games that are good for your brain. This game is not for kids at all. Maybe the first few stages are for training purposes but after those it gets really hard. It's one of the hardest games I've played and I've been playing for awhile. My girlfriend asked me why I was playing a kids game when she saw me play Zack and Wiki after Metroid and RE4. I told her to watch and help me solve some of the puzzles then after solving two of them she was hooked. Play this game til the middle part at least to see if you like it. It's a good break from shooting and killing and driving or fighting games.
    Im not saying its easy, but its still childish. Its like someone asking me if I would rather watch Spongebob or South Park. Im sure Zack and Wiki has its puzzling moments where you have to think and what not. But the simplicity of clicking around is too boring for me. Zelda shows how you can have puzzles+gameplay. But think more of Ocarina of Time because Twilight Princess was too easy.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Bleepin Zack and Wiki!! Bleepetty bleep bleep!!#%*)&. Love the game, but sometimes it makes me want to smash stuff. Good thing I get such a kick out of finding ways to die in this game. Bleepin cannibals and there bleepin friends@!#%

Ads