Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718

Zack And Wiki Demo (kind of) Up For Your Considerationv

If you have yet to play Capcom’s brilliant Wii game Zack and Wiki, then this is something for you. Capcom Europe has released a flash demo of a stage in the game for you try out.

Now, there is NO WAY IN HELL a flash demo will do this game justice. In my opinion, Zack and Wiki gives you the best Wiimote controls of any game available on the Wii right now - the way that the Wiimote is implemented to solve stage puzzles is pure genius (if you can’t tell, yes I do think very highly of this game). So in the very least you should hit the clicker and get yourself over to Capcom’s Zack and Wiki site to give this baby a test run.

Don’t let the graphics fool you, this game is not some cutesy, low-level, easy to master adventure game. This game will test your gaming prowess in ways you’ve never been tested (unless you’ve beaten the crap out of Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion recently).

You can check out the demo, under the “gameplay” prompt. And if you find yourself enjoying the demo, do yourself (and me) a favor and go buy the damn game, so we can get a sequel!
    ENJOY THE DEMO RIGHT HERE

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    haha cool! will post this on my website as well! Zack and Wiki needs to be a huge hit because I want a sequel!
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    There's some supersweet backgrounds on that page too. Thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    Very nice. This game is a classic which is getting over-looked by a lot of people. Thanks for the link.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I have it and can't play it for too long at a time, gets frustrating fast :P Maybe I'm just stupid when it comes to thinking outside the box.

Member #
    Friends
    Im glad I didn't stupidly buy it :P It sucks IMO, outdated by 10 years. Reminds me of old computer games they teachers let you play in school back when I was in 3rd grade.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Im glad I didn't stupidly buy it :P It sucks IMO, outdated by 10 years. Reminds me of old computer games they teachers let you play in school back when I was in 3rd grade.
    Are you basing that opinion on this demo or have you played the actual game?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Are you basing that opinion on this demo or have you played the actual game?
    I think he only likes 2 Wii games.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah i would rather just play monkey island.....

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Why exactly do you have a Wii? It's not for the games obviously since you don't like any of them. And it's not for the new control scheme since you keep hoping every game on the console has support for the Gamecube controller. You still have a few weeks before the shortage is over. Why not take advantage now and sell it for what you paid for it?

Ads