+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3821-8336-1159-5327

Bully: Scholarship Edition

So I just bought this game today. I played it for a few hours, man it is fun! There are lots of tasks and collectibles in it, not to mention all the interactivity. Has anyone else bought or rented this game?
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    that's good to hear, i just didn't think anyone would buy it due to brawl coming out 5 days later

i might buy it in the summer though

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    No glitches or problems?

The Xbox 360 version is said to have alot of problems from framerate problems to alot of freezing. People have been emailing rockstar trying to find out wtf is going on.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea, I picked it up yesterday...
    I like it alot so far, but I love GTA type games....

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    thats releaving

im planning on purchasing this

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I may be tempted if it means its the nearest we'll get to GTA on the Wii. I like shooting though, so maybe its not for me!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i haven't played it on the the wii but i did buy it the day it came out for the PS2 and it was amazing and from what i am seeing and hearing the wii version is even better. I am glad i enjoyed this gem of gaming back almost a year and a half ago, but part of me wishes that i hadn't so i could enjoy it on the wii just the same. I bet down the road a year or two when the game is really cheap used i will pick it up for the wii. But, if you haven't played it then i say buy it so you have something to do when you need a break from Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    I played and completed it on the PS2 so i'll give this a miss

Member #
    Friends
    I like GTA games, but i really can't imagine the Wiimote controls on that kind of game. Are they really complex?

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    No glitches or problems?

The Xbox 360 version is said to have alot of problems from framerate problems to alot of freezing. People have been emailing rockstar trying to find out wtf is going on.
    i read the review in Game Informer and apparantly that problem only exists for the 360, not the wii

Quote Originally Posted by FatSamTAS7
    I like GTA games, but i really can't imagine the Wiimote controls on that kind of game. Are they really complex?
    maybe...have you tried Manhunt 2 on the wii? seems pretty similar, you use each controller for punching and nunchuk to move, the rest is pretty self explanatory, not too complex for anyone that regularly plays their wii though

great game IMO, i played through it twice on the ps2, like gta you can get lost in just goofing around and finding secrets, overall pretty fun, better story than gta also if you ask me
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Ads