LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm really looking forward to it as well. MK 64 is one of my all-time favorite games and I can't wait to play the next installment.
    Remember, the Force will be with you...always.

Member #
    Friends
    2243-5630-5304-4826
    alright my point of view. i did not like double dash at all i though it was stupid to have two people in one kart. and another thing, on wifi there going to have battle! i would play battle with my sister and brother all day it was so fun.

*SSBB-2277-6295-7846*

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by idjut
    misconstruing my statements for argument purposes is trolling... CrowTRobot you're a troll
    have fun trolling...
    It isn't trolling. It's me besting you in a conversation.

There are a lot of people on this board that take themselves and video games in general waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. It seems like anytime anyone makes a sarcastic or witty remark, it's treated as spam or trolling.

By your logic, you "trolled" with your "suckie team" remark. So which is it? Either everyone is allowed to make sarcastic remarks, or no one is.
    Last edited by CrowTRobot; 03-06-2008 at 08:21 AM.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    it all started with your SMG comment...
    really... i'm gone.. arguments can go on forever..

"besting " someone who's initial statement is not "besting" is trolling...

someone has to quit or the thread is hijacked... you can have the last words... so begin your closing statement.

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    Mario Kart Wii looks to be way more fun than Double-Dash. Double-Dash was lame and nobody I know likes it. We all love SNES/N64 Mario-Kart in gameplay and art-style and that is what Mario Kart Wii is gonna give us and give it us with online gameplay! This and SSBB are the online games of Nintendo that will be getting played into infinity. And throw Monster Hunter 3 on top of this and we are talking the most fun you can get on any console with just 3 games!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by idjut
    it all started with your SMG comment...
    really... i'm gone.. arguments can go on forever..

"besting " someone who's initial statement is not "besting" is trolling...

someone has to quit or the thread is hijacked... you can have the last words... so begin your closing statement.
    You're using the "he started it" defense?

You didn't listen to what I said. According to your elaborately constructed avatar you are strongly against trolling. Yet you trolled yourself. It makes you a hypocrite.

Let's say you're a pitcher in the MLB who is totally against beaning people. You even hang a sign on your locker that says, "I hate pitchers who bean people." One day someone beans a player on your team...so you bean the guy back. Later at a press conference a reporter asks, "Hey, I thought you were really against beaning people." You respond by saying, "Well HE STARTED IT!."
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    Im not worried about the graphics. Mario Kart was never a game about visuals. It was always about the simplicity of racing and the items you could use. It doesn't matter if they don't add many items, you really can't go overboard with it because you will screw up the gameplay. The fact that you can now play online just makes it 10x better than the last. I used to have alot of fun when I played with people, but not everyone wants to always play at the same time. Online should be fun, though not as fun as playing with people in real life since you can't talk to them :/ But still fun!

Btw, Double Dash was not the worse Mario Kart, IMO it was the best so far. Mario Kart Wii is sure to be better IMO, though im not worried about not having double drivers.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It's not all about the graphics. It's about the game.

I can deny that it's looking dull. Doesn't look dull to me. I'm still anxiously awaiting it and am going to buy it.

I don't agree with the significance of your points against it. If you don't like Mario Kart Wii, that's fine... no one is making you buy it. But don't presume to speak for the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Come on it'll be brilliant.
    Solo racing will be better, it was nice to have two people drive in the same car but i did miss the solo driving
    Motorbikes are going to be cool as well and i'm going to lvoe the online feature.
    Wii Code: 1239-8220-4889-4526

Guitar Hero 3 Name: Marti
    Guitar Hero 3 Code: 0559-6317-7092

PM if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Does anyone else see the irony in people who complain about the graphics yet when it comes to Wii vs 360/PS3 they always say "graphics mean nothing"
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads