LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    I didn't return but I know someone who did. He just sent it in a cardboard box. Nothing too hard. Just stuffed it all into a box. Don't worry about it being broken. The guitar will be more sturdy than the cardboard box you put it in. If it were to break, the cardboard box would have to break also with that amount of pressure. All packages already have insurance, in case the package was broken, up to a certain amount but I forgot exactly how much.
    Hmmm...the difficulty will be finding the correct sized box. I'm not sure where I'd get one. Maybe I'll just try my luck with carton/box the game came in.

Member #
    Friends
    Dude, try selling it on your local craigs list, if the game is as rare to buy there as it is at my place, then you could sell your used GH3 online for more then you paid for in the store..

me on the other hand got lucky and found my GH3 Wii version hidden behind a bunch of Xbox versions :P
    GAMES I OWN: No More Heroes, Zelda: TP, Mario Galaxies, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Guitar hero 3, Resident Evil 4, Madden 07&08, DBZ: Budakai Tenkaichi 2, SSX Blur, and of course Wii Sports

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    They more than make up for the price the refund was like 132.00 to include shipping and handling on your end. Still you have to wait till they get it approve it and send a check back. A bit of a headache but i think you could more than get your 89.99 back i doubt it will cost 42 bucks to ship it anywhere in the states.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ment-form.html

Full refund form. Might even make a few bucks but you gotta wait it all out for processing. I hate the Mail!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads