LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    foosoo do you read at all? I already got it set up to be sent for repairs. Does my thread have in the subject somewhere "idoits look here"
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    IDIOTS LOOK HERE
    Well as most of you might know I recently bought Brawl ,and was one of the forutune ones not to have it basically break my wii............................Or so i thought the next day after buying brawl this week which was tuesday night the wii started giving me problems. The wife ,and i were playing guitar hero for a few hours. Suddenly the system came up with "An Error Has Occured" message so ejected the disc ,and restarted it. Now as I go to boot guitar hero the system is loading things very sluggishly as well as making a bunch of scratching sounds ,and beeping. After some extra load times Guitar Hero boots up although I go to load a song when once again the Error message comes up.

So i go to try brawl starts loading then screen goes white then i get the error message. Some games will play ,but it fights to load them some games won't play at all to even the point as it's loading it to show in the wii menu the system crashes to an error message. And, this really sux because i just bought Brawl, Guitar Hero ,and Driver for my wii.

I reported it to Nintendo already ,and got my shipping label just gotta get to a drop off point. Kind of sux that they are using FEDEX as Fedex's are out of the way for me ,but i have a crapload of UPS stations near me. I gotta go clear near Pittsburgh to send this thing out although i'm thinking of just paying to have it picked up. Anyone have theirs picked up ,and know how much it costs let alone how to schedule a pick up.

Another thing that blows is my birthday is the 25th of this month ,and we were planning on having a gaming party on the 28th for my birthday. You know the deal losers taking shots of vodka on Wii Bowling ,and get smashed literally on some brawl. Sadly looks like that won't happen.

BTW has anyone sent in their Wii's ,and got them back in good condition ,and what about your save data ,and VC games were they intact. I have probally close to 30-40 games purchased on VC it would get costly to replace them all if they jack something up.
    If you look at the very top, yes you said idiots look here.
    jk man chill out, I doubt they are going to "jack" something up.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    well when i refer to jacking something up i mean about the Virtual Console games i got probably over 30 of them. I had a bad experience went i sent my 360 in for repairs. grant it i got a new 360 actually an upgraded one in place of my old one ,but because it was new all my rights to my arcade games were jacked up. the way my girl could play games on her name was if my name was logged in on another controller because the rights to the games were no longer in the system they were just associated with the my gamertag something the wii has theres no association with the vc games except the console.

sorry about that earlier man you were just the second guy in a row who had a smart comment just ticked me off.

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    No problem, hope you get it sorted out quick.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    yeah me too i miss playing wii. dont get me wrong i enjoy my 360 ,and ps2 (just beat crackdown ,and been playing god of war 2, killzone, phantasy star universe ,and fear) during my time without wii ,but i just seem to have more fun with my wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    yeah me too i miss playing wii. dont get me wrong i enjoy my 360 ,and ps2 (just beat crackdown ,and been playing god of war 2, killzone, phantasy star universe ,and fear) during my time without wii ,but i just seem to have more fun with my wii.
    That's because the Wii is the best
    Hope you get your Wii fixed soon, I feel bad for anyone that can't play Brawl.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    hopefully get it sent out this week ,or at the latest on the 24th.

UPDATE: Sending it out this wenesday so according to nintendo it takes 7 days from the day you ship it plus you figure its a 2 day shipping so it's basically 9 days which means i should have it back the first week of april hopefully. Not in time for the party ,but in time for some Okami ,and Mario Kart =)
    Last edited by Maximo; 03-17-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Ads