Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731

My very sad week =(

Well as most of you might know I recently bought Brawl ,and was one of the forutune ones not to have it basically break my wii............................Or so i thought the next day after buying brawl this week which was tuesday night the wii started giving me problems. The wife ,and i were playing guitar hero for a few hours. Suddenly the system came up with "An Error Has Occured" message so ejected the disc ,and restarted it. Now as I go to boot guitar hero the system is loading things very sluggishly as well as making a bunch of scratching sounds ,and beeping. After some extra load times Guitar Hero boots up although I go to load a song when once again the Error message comes up.

So i go to try brawl starts loading then screen goes white then i get the error message. Some games will play ,but it fights to load them some games won't play at all to even the point as it's loading it to show in the wii menu the system crashes to an error message. And, this really sux because i just bought Brawl, Guitar Hero ,and Driver for my wii.

I reported it to Nintendo already ,and got my shipping label just gotta get to a drop off point. Kind of sux that they are using FEDEX as Fedex's are out of the way for me ,but i have a crapload of UPS stations near me. I gotta go clear near Pittsburgh to send this thing out although i'm thinking of just paying to have it picked up. Anyone have theirs picked up ,and know how much it costs let alone how to schedule a pick up.

Another thing that blows is my birthday is the 25th of this month ,and we were planning on having a gaming party on the 28th for my birthday. You know the deal losers taking shots of vodka on Wii Bowling ,and get smashed literally on some brawl. Sadly looks like that won't happen.

BTW has anyone sent in their Wii's ,and got them back in good condition ,and what about your save data ,and VC games were they intact. I have probally close to 30-40 games purchased on VC it would get costly to replace them all if they jack something up.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Aooh, sorry to hear this.
    Your party sounded like fun. Can't you re-organise this for some other time? And invite me :P
    Wii Code: 1239-8220-4889-4526

Guitar Hero 3 Name: Marti
    Guitar Hero 3 Code: 0559-6317-7092

PM if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    0426-6072-0331-5294
    no you should go near Pittsburgh and drop it off then come to my house and play brawl i live in Pittsburgh, and they should not mess up your saves
    Spoiler Alert!

thanks for the sig idjut
    MOH:H2 persona PwnMastr
    you think you can beat me in Brawl then try fc: 4167-4171-6395 name PwnMa
    dane cook once said
    no no no cheese extra bun seeds no bun seeds no no no yes no cheese extra pickles how much, cheese pickle extra pickles cheese bun seeds ice ...
    BK Lounge

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Even if your saves are gone on VC you can redownload the ones lost for free, it shouldn't happen though.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    7560-1554-2929-7771
    i sent mine in after launch day for SSBB , 5 days later i get a brand new wii free of charge from nintendo , all my save data was still on their too , so it was a win win kind of thing

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    glad to hear that spenser. I had a really bad experince when i had to send my 360 in for repairs last year it took them 2 months to get it back to me only to send me a brand new 360. So all my rights to my arcade games were jacked up.

I got all my VC games on my SD card just gotta put my saves on there so ill be covered.

Milton if you lived in the area i would invite you.

pwnmaster where near pittsburgh are you i'm in the mon valley area. I gotta wait till i go the job we are doing in south side before i can send my wii out otherwise i need to have it picked up.

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Well you can all consider yourselves lucky for getting brawl even if some of you got that error message. Australia hasn't even got a release date yet. Oh but we get Mario Kart 3 days before you so that makes it even
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

Member #
    Friends
    If this makes a "very sad week" then you need to get a life.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMoze
    If this makes a "very sad week" then you need to get a life.
    Dude theres no need to be ignorant like this. i have a life thank you very much. I put a very sad week in regards to me & gaming. it makes me sick people who hang on here just to make fun of other people's comments instead of just injecting something positive ,and thoughtful into the conversation. Guess i expect too much out of the common idiot.

Member #
    Friends
    Owned.

Don't put the disc in any more, as it could just make things worse, you should contact Nintendo.

Ads