Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man
    Yes it is such a WTF!?? prize. When you win it it's a normal bear that flaps his arms and says "Flying Bear, Flying Bear..." over and over again. It's hilarious.

And no that is not the bear in the picture.
    LOL! Haven't 'won' that one yet, apparently! I did win a dragon that says "dragon", though. Quite a few WTF prizes in this, I wonder exactly what kind of medicines the developers were taking...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by theGodbees
    lol...That has got to be the worst review I have EVER seen. I counted 24 "um's" in the review. Ok ok, I will leave the children alone now.

LOL; it was like a rubber neck while passing a highway crash scene. I listened to it 3 times and counted 17 "um's."
    GH3 Friend Code: 0387-8288-1532
    Wii Screen Name: Becks
    MoHH2 Persona: sboylan
    SSBB Friend Code: 3695-0008-2402

Member #
    Friends
    I just bought Carnival games yesterday and haven't played it yet. But it seems like lots of fun..

Member #
    Friends
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    Quote Originally Posted by IwataS
    it wouldnt happen to be this bear would it?
    Lol, pedobear.

But yeah, I feel as if this game is a slap in the face to gamers. It just shows that a game with ONLY minigames can sell.

Brawl FC: 2707-1283-4208
    If you're online frequently, send me a PM that you added me.

Member #
    Friends
    who is losing sleep over the DS port?????? dont want.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by VidyaVince
    Lol, pedobear.

But yeah, I feel as if this game is a slap in the face to gamers. It just shows that a game with ONLY minigames can sell.
    How is it a slap in the face if people are buying it?

Member #
    Friends
    It may not appeal to the gamers out there, but my 5-year-old loves it. She can play most of the games without having any help or needing an adult to do things for her. For a young kid who wants to play on the Wii on her own, a game like this is worth it, IMNSHO.

And FTR, not all games are super-duper easy. My husband and I have both played some of the games, and a few of them require a steady head and a thinking brain. They're not just fluffy.

Member #
    Friends
    Good description BlueEyes. Have you tried the nerves-o-steel game? I don't think I have ever beat that one. Frustratingly impossible. I get pity tickets for trying though. The strength tester requires practically running in place to shake the wiimote enough. The darts take some getting used to, but my favorite is probably super-spilled milk where you can knock down the giant piles of milk bottles. Ski-ball and hoops are also great.

Judging this game based off a 1 minute preview is just silly. I would rather listen to a real reviewer anyway. OP is probably the kid in the video, gets paid by how many viewers there were. Probably trying to be controversial so we all look at it.

Current Games : SSBB COD5 phalxor's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8498-9952-4976-3756
    ummm yeah, this game is incredibly challenging, most of the minigames will have you pressing the little red power button after a few trys

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgrim
    Good description BlueEyes. Have you tried the nerves-o-steel game? I don't think I have ever beat that one. Frustratingly impossible. I get pity tickets for trying though. The strength tester requires practically running in place to shake the wiimote enough. The darts take some getting used to, but my favorite is probably super-spilled milk where you can knock down the giant piles of milk bottles. Ski-ball and hoops are also great.

Judging this game based off a 1 minute preview is just silly. I would rather listen to a real reviewer anyway. OP is probably the kid in the video, gets paid by how many viewers there were. Probably trying to be controversial so we all look at it.
    How true. That Nerves-o-Steel game is impossible for me. I am still amazed at how much it feels like I'm getting an electric shock when I botch it up! I found the football throw game tough like the darts; similar motion but having to contend with the moving tires. I really do enjoy the hoops shot, and dunking the redneck, though!

Ads