LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok I have a dumb question and I have only had my Wii a week. Mostly play bowling but i bought Carnival games. I put it in last night made my person named her dressed her. But then couldn't figure out how to actually get a game to start. Do I need to buy tickets 1st? I got to the signs where yu choose Lovers Lane or Crawl Alley and I see the games. But then I am lost I keept getting prizes to show up.. And on each game there is squares 1 then 2 up to 4. But anyway sorry for being dumb but I want to play it and couldn't figure it out. I saw where you pick clothes a picture of a ticket and a lock I think. I was playing the single player just me. Thanks, Rose

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose4uKY
    Ok I have a dumb question and I have only had my Wii a week. Mostly play bowling but i bought Carnival games. I put it in last night made my person named her dressed her. But then couldn't figure out how to actually get a game to start. Do I need to buy tickets 1st? I got to the signs where yu choose Lovers Lane or Crawl Alley and I see the games. But then I am lost I keept getting prizes to show up.. And on each game there is squares 1 then 2 up to 4. But anyway sorry for being dumb but I want to play it and couldn't figure it out. I saw where you pick clothes a picture of a ticket and a lock I think. I was playing the single player just me. Thanks, Rose
    No, from the Main Screen, click on the left side (for single-player mode), then choose one of the areas (Lovers' Lane, Rodent Row, etc.) Then click on the pictures that represent a particular game. Once the game screen loads, if you wait, first you'll get a little intro, then an instructions window, then the game starts. You can bypass the little intro and the instructions by pressing the 'A' button, but you'll probably want to watch them the first time you play any game. Once you finish a game, you'll get (hopefully) tickets...
    Last edited by goheat; 03-17-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Quote Originally Posted by IwataS
    that expotv site pays people to make video reviews. video games are 5 bucks a pop. i have made a few hundred bucks making them myself, you should join and post your own review of carnival games. i mostly watch the video game ones before i decide to buy them. thank god i saw how easy that game was haha
    He made $5 for that review?
    Crap! I need to go get a video camera and make my own reviews.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSix
    He made $5 for that review?
    Crap! I need to go get a video camera and make my own reviews.
    Hell yeah, I need money for a 360 anyway.

I have about 7 games to review I can think of off the top of my head so thats $35.
    MoHH2 Account name: CocoSnipe

Games: Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Warioware, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports, Madden 08

Getting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rock Band (PS2)

Member #
    Friends
    ok i guess that review did suck haha heres a better one though

http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews...alGames/232800

yup, $5 for that, hah. if you join post your username so i can check out your videos. its not just limited to video games, you can do almost anything in your house

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Seriously, I use NetFlix, I could review 2 movies a week.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    thats what i do too. im a member of blockbuster online so i review alot of movies. sometimes ill do gamefly too for the video games but they are a little slower in mailing. video games are personally my favorite on the site

Member #
    Friends
    That is alot of "ummmms", lol. I have never seen that game before, it looks like a good one to pick up for my nephew's birthday, (he is going to be 8). Does anyone else have suggestions on kid friendly games-I wanted to get him more than 1. I looked around that expotv site, I also saw the Mario Party 8, which looks good for that age, any objections? On another note I think I am going to give that site a try and make some videos. I looked through their forums and faq's, it seems they really do pay. It is def worth a try! Has anyone else had any experience with them?

Member #
    Friends
    animal crossing wild world for the ds is good if you have a ds. its like the sims but 34534x better. http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews...ildWorld/34559

for the wii, i would say maybe mario and sonic at the olympic games although thats gotten mixed reviews http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews...icGames/203699

maybe elebits http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews...Elebits/229743.

if you dont mind fighting games then i would also say super smash bros. brawl (theres no blood) http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews...s-Brawl/254592

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by IwataS
    i have never seen any actual gameplay of Carnival Games but I came across some little kid reviewing it. look at how ridiculously easy the game is.

http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews...alGames/215978
    lmao this game does look like ****

Ads