LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ye in gamestation you get one of those r/c mario karts free when you preorder

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario13
    ye in gamestation you get one of those r/c mario karts free when you preorder
    Good old Gamestation

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    Timing screwed up me getting Mario Kart. I was planning on getting it but its releasing 2 days before GTA4. So I have to spend money on GTA4. Unless my dad see's the MK commercial and decides he wants to buy it for me since he liked Mario Kart.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I pre-ordered mine from Zavvi (online). 32. Cheapest I found it, as most games are there. If I hadn't already pre-ordered it I would be tempted by that Gamestation offer though! Nothing like freebies to make me buy something.

Member #
    Friends
    5978-9395-9699-6481

preorder

l preorderd mine from gamestop in the mall l go to. Traded up 2 playstation 2 games and a wii game and ended up paying 15.00 for the mario kart wii itself so l was wicked excited. l worked lt good that time.
    Live for today and now, cause tomorrow ls unknown...

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    I pre-ordered mine from Zavvi (online). 32. Cheapest I found it, as most games are there. If I hadn't already pre-ordered it I would be tempted by that Gamestation offer though! Nothing like freebies to make me buy something.
    Oo that's good.

I went to this designer outlet on Tuesday and they had a new Zavvi shop there. I could get it from instore (or like you, online).

Both Mario Kart and GTA4 are being released pretty close to my birthday, so with Mario Kart if I have the money I'll buy it myself, if not I'm hoping to get it as a present. As for GTA4, It's just after my birthday, so I'll be getting that myself. Been waiting for both games for a while and would like to get both on release =]

If I don't go with Zavvi then I'll probably pick it up from the Game shop in my town, just because it's easy to just pop in there =]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Both Mario Kart and GTA4 are being released pretty close to my birthday, so with Mario Kart if I have the money I'll buy it myself, if not I'm hoping to get it as a present. As for GTA4, It's just after my birthday, so I'll be getting that myself. Been waiting for both games for a while and would like to get both on release =]
    My birthday is in between as well (I think my birthday is the day before yours!), but I've pre-ordered both (as well as Brawl and MGS4 - all from Zavvi), so I'll be paying, but then I'm likely to get birthday money to cover the costs (including me splashing out on the Special Edition GTA4 package ). Looks like a good couple of gaming months! Except I have exams in May

Remove Ads

Ads