LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Mr. Butterworth SuperMelty's Avatar
    Member #
    24805
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer
    I am going to win anyway guys.
    I really hate how cocky you are. Seriously, cool down. You shouldn't go around saying you're the best ever, until you actually prove it. Plus, it's not always something to brag about. Essence says his sister's really good so people on here could fight her in Brawl, he's not saying she's the best, though she could be really, REALLY good. I doubt you're "The best" either. I hope Essence's sister wins so your huge ego will shrink a bit.

    Sorry to bring back an almost week old thread, I thought I'd keep it more active in case your sister is up to some more fighting, Essence. Still, I'm way too busy and my internet isn't hooked up, but soon. I'll probably lose, but I wanna see how good she really is. My girlfriend can kick my ass in almost every game, but I'm pretty good in Brawl.



    Currently playing: No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbados Treasure, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl


  2. #22
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence
    And because of Sremick's smart remark, this will be a private match
    What part of "just kidding" confused you?

    Or do you seriously think it's possible to stalk someone and put them at risk via SSBB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  3. #23
    God Complex Frogger's Avatar
    Member #
    16994
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    3,763
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    ...So you're breeding your sister for science...

    I seriously doubt that a 13 year old can do that, even I was probably lame when I was 13. But you better record it.
    I love you, Adam.


  4. #24
    Your Chocolate Lady Gamer Essence's Avatar
    Member #
    33771
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC,USA
    Posts
    326
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3379-0790-9079-0187

    I have to educate some people....

    Alright, let me educate some people for a minute...

    Frogger: My sister a PERSON. Not something to be BREED. So, I take that to highest offense. When I started playing games I was ONE yrs old. My brother was 8yrs old. He taught me how to play "Balloon Kids" and I learned quickly and he and I continued to grow as gamers since then. Shall I make a video of all the game systems I own and the games along with it to justify? I dont feel I have to, but it would do my heart good to know that I have made myself clear that I am gamer as much as any GUY here. Just because I and my sister are girls, doesnt mean not one thing when it comes to learning gaming. My brother DID NOT WANT brothers. He wanted SISTERS and he taught us everything we know when it comes to how to play games and we took off from there at a young age. By the time I was 2yrs old, I had already beaten battleship and Balloon kids and Mario on the old gameboy. When my brother got his SNES, I was playing even harder with Super Mario World, Battle Toads, The Street Fighter series, Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, and Gem Fire.

    When my sister arrived, I still had and still have my sega genesis and she, at 3yrs old, learned how to play Sonic the HedgeHog 1. She played around with it and played around with it until she beat it at Age 4. Ever since then, shes been playing games and we have bought her every sonic game out there and shes beaten it. Shes beaten all of her gamecube games, all of her game boy color, advance, SP, and DS games.

    Again, I voice, we are NOT breeding her as no damn science project. So, watch your mouth next time when talking about my sibbling. I hate buying games for the girl sometimes because half a week later after buying it, shes on the verge of defeating the game.

    So, I hope that cleared up that clouded misconception you came up with.


    Sremick: I did not see "Just Kidding" anywhere in your post. Dont even try to go back and edit it because I know you werent kidding. Otherwise, you wouldnt have said it at all.


    I recorded the match between Pro and my sister. She was sick with a fever when she came home and she INSISTED that she wanted to play him. Not to defeat him or anything. But to have a friendly fight with someone online. Shes never played online with anyone before and she thought this would be fun to do, even while she was sick as a dog with a fever.

    The game started off pretty good. Pro got a lot of shots in, but my sister and I noticed that the whole time they were playing, which Pro was dominant for while, he was being cocky with his messages. This angered my sister and she voiced that she just wanted to play for fun, not for gratification.

    So, when my sister got tired of being knocked out and started strategizing how to get back at Pro, he left suddenly. Needless to say, I messaged him saying it was a good game. My sister even gave him props for a great fight and has kept asking me since then if hes online and wants to fight. But, hes never come online since.

    The reason I started this thread was for her. She wanted to meet new people and play and have fun online. Thats all she wanted. Shes not cocky, shes not bigheaded. She just wants to play with people have fun. And she really is good. Just like SuperMelty said, "Essence says his sister's really good so people on here could fight her in Brawl, She's not saying she's the best, though she could be really, REALLY good."


    Thats all it is. All in good fun. But, I dont need a bunch of people insulting her because of her age and her abilities. Shes my sister. I raised her. I played with her. I taught her how to play games and she took it and ran with it and turned out to be better than me and I am proud of her for that. Shes really a great person if only people didnt prejudge her before even knowing her.
    Endless Ocean Friend Code: 5423-8081-2834

    Animal Crossing City Folk: 4211-6465-1659 <---This is about to change as I have a brand new wii system.

    Animal Crossing Wild World: 3223-8018-1003

    Xbox Gamertag: BlaqueEssence


    Playstation Gamertag: BlaqueEssence

    *My 3DS Friend Code: 0387-9253-6784*

  5. #25
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence
    Sremick: I did not see "Just Kidding" anywhere in your post. Dont even try to go back and edit it because I know you werent kidding. Otherwise, you wouldnt have said it at all.
    Wow, you fail.

    First of all, go back and read it for yourself. It's only the 5th reply on page 1 of this thread. It clearly says "just kidding". And in your reply to me 5 more posts down, you say "LOL" not once, but twice... making it quite clear you knew I was kidding.

    And anytime a post is edited, it says so at the bottom of the post. You'll notice my "just kidding" post was not edited. That cannot be faked. So spare us the whole "don't even try" BS when you obviously can't even read.

    You lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  6. #26
    God Complex Frogger's Avatar
    Member #
    16994
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    3,763
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Oh, deary, for some reason I know there are girls out there who can play a lot better than guys, I'm just saying, you are bigging your sister up for a failure, and everyone knows by now, Brawl is user friendly so anyone has a chance at winning.

    I haven't even played the game, but the cockiness in here was too hilarious for me to ignore, and I made a joke out of it.
    I love you, Adam.


  7. #27
    Your Chocolate Lady Gamer Essence's Avatar
    Member #
    33771
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC,USA
    Posts
    326
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3379-0790-9079-0187
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Wow, you fail.

    First of all, go back and read it for yourself. It's only the 5th reply on page 1 of this thread. It clearly says "just kidding". And in your reply to me 5 more posts down, you say "LOL" not once, but twice... making it quite clear you knew I was kidding.

    And anytime a post is edited, it says so at the bottom of the post. You'll notice my "just kidding" post was not edited. That cannot be faked. So spare us the whole "don't even try" BS when you obviously can't even read.

    You lose.
    Sremick, I think it would be best if we dont communicate anymore. You and I both can spend time doing and talking with other people than each other. Cool Beans? Cool.
    Endless Ocean Friend Code: 5423-8081-2834

    Animal Crossing City Folk: 4211-6465-1659 <---This is about to change as I have a brand new wii system.

    Animal Crossing Wild World: 3223-8018-1003

    Xbox Gamertag: BlaqueEssence


    Playstation Gamertag: BlaqueEssence

    *My 3DS Friend Code: 0387-9253-6784*

  8. #28
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence
    Sremick, I think it would be best if we dont communicate anymore.
    A convenient offer when you've been bested by someone who's outed you and publicly proven your embarrassing mistake/lie.

    Sorry, I don't ignore people simply because they don't like being caught lying/deceiving/etc.

    You accused me of being some creepy stalker for your sister and the cause for you deciding to make the match private. You accused me of being serious and not making it obvious I was kidding. You pretended to not know I was kidding. You accused me of wanting/needing to go back and edit the post to cover up my tracks. Pardon me for taking that personally.

    Despite all the evidence being right in this thread that you're wrong. I simply referred you and everyone else to the evidence on page 1.

    But if you'd like to go away and not slander other people like that, feel free. If you'd like to be a big girl and publicly admit you were wrong and apologize to me, feel free. But I'm not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  9. #29
    Your Chocolate Lady Gamer Essence's Avatar
    Member #
    33771
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC,USA
    Posts
    326
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3379-0790-9079-0187
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    A convenient offer when you've been bested by someone who's outed you and publicly proven your embarrassing mistake/lie.

    Sorry, I don't ignore people simply because they don't like being caught lying/deceiving/etc.

    You accused me of being some creepy stalker for your sister and the cause for you deciding to make the match private. You accused me of being serious and not making it obvious I was kidding. You pretended to not know I was kidding. You accused me of wanting/needing to go back and edit the post to cover up my tracks. Pardon me for taking that personally.

    Despite all the evidence being right in this thread that you're wrong. I simply referred you and everyone else to the evidence on page 1.

    But if you'd like to go away and not slander other people like that, feel free. If you'd like to be a big girl and publicly admit you were wrong and apologize to me, feel free. But I'm not going anywhere.
    Im not going to apologize for anything. Plus, I believe that you are looking at the wrong comment. That wasnt the comment I was talking about. It was this comment I was address:

    "Oh, the irony.

    Remind me again who's got "too big a head" here?"

    You did not out best me. Thats just like a guy to seek dominance over someone. You dont effect me in the least and I will be the bigger person and ignore your antics and your stupid remarks and your ignorant viewpoints. There are people who know the real me and its ok if you dont want to believe. Im not here to make you believe. So, please, go on and live your life and continue to live blindedly. I have better things to do.

    Now, you have a nice day, you here?
    Endless Ocean Friend Code: 5423-8081-2834

    Animal Crossing City Folk: 4211-6465-1659 <---This is about to change as I have a brand new wii system.

    Animal Crossing Wild World: 3223-8018-1003

    Xbox Gamertag: BlaqueEssence


    Playstation Gamertag: BlaqueEssence

    *My 3DS Friend Code: 0387-9253-6784*

  10. #30
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence
    Plus, I believe that you are looking at the wrong comment. That wasnt the comment I was talking about.
    Oh sure, now you're going to say that several posts into things. If that were true, you would've said so early on. There'd also be no need to make the fight private just because people said you had too big an ego about yourselves (something Frogger also agreed with... and while her and I don't agree on some things, I actually like the kid and agree with her here).

    Thats just like a guy to seek dominance over someone.
    Now you're turning this sexist too? Wow, just wow. Keep going, we're all curious. I've no interest in making any sexist remarks about you being a girl, but if you want to crash and burn by resorting to that, go ahead.

    I will be the bigger person and ignore your antics and your stupid remarks and your ignorant viewpoints.
    So let me get this straight: you're the "bigger person", but besides your snide sexist comments you're also calling my remarks "stupid" and "ignorant" because we don't agree with you that you and your sister are God's gift to SSBB and are setting yourselves up for failure? Another +1 to the Irony scorecard.

    This is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts