Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brawl vs Halo 3

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2975-1046-6635-6662
    i dunno bout y'all, but Call Of Duty 4 merks halo, also i find brawl a lot more fun. i lost interest in halo3 after the first 3weeks and brawl hasn't even been taken out of my Wii yet.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Brawl > Call of Duty 4 > Halo 3 > Sliced Bread

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't even factoring in SMG. There is no question that it is equal if not better than brawl in my opinion too. Call of duty 4 is amazing but so is peanut butter and jelly. Are you gonna buy the new map pack for call of duty right when it comes out?

Member #
    Friends
    i know this may be stupid but i never wrote it down how do i find it again?

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    All I have to say is I feel like Brawl improved upon melee waaaay more than Halo 3 did, and also, me and my friends have been talking about how every brawl match is fun, but sometimes halo 3 matches can be let downs if you get in a rut and can't come back for a win, and also personally, i feel brawl is a lot more laid back, like if i play halo 3 before bed i get all fired up and i cant sleep, but brawl is just straight fun and not as intense.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I would have to say that I prefer to play Halo 3 as I find it to me more entertaining. However, both games are quite good and it is hard to compare a fighting game to a first person shooter.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopkid18
    I wasn't even factoring in SMG. There is no question that it is equal if not better than brawl in my opinion too. Call of duty 4 is amazing but so is peanut butter and jelly. Are you gonna buy the new map pack for call of duty right when it comes out?
    If I can get my mom to let me burrow her credit card then yes. I don't feel like buying a whole $20 for a card but only using half.

Sadly (yet a good thing) CoD4 is still my #1 game and has knocked brawl out of my playtime after 4 whole days. I now have brawl on the back burner because CoD4 is just alot more fun for me. There's nothing like carrying your 5 teamates to a win becase everyone else dies more than kills while I have a 3:1 ratio.

I find Halo 3 to be almost as addicting when I played it with my cousin but I have yet to buy it because other games get in the way.

Oh well, atleast I have Brawl for when my 360 gets RROD, whenever that happens -.-

and lol sam, you need to just hf with halo. Halo feels more of a game where I can relax with while running around and emptying my clips into people.
    Last edited by T3kNi9e; 03-18-2008 at 11:22 PM.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Brawl is off the wall Global War's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3303-4951-8144-5736
    brawl wins for improvement from second installment to third. I found halo 2 to have the perfect mix of weapons and maps, as where you were in the map seemed to be just as important as which weapon you were holding. Halo 3 just didnt cut it for me.. the muliplayer maps were no where close to as good as they were in halo 2. As for brawl adventure mode (SSE) was way improved, and all the new characters are awesome
    Currently owned wii/vc games: Madden '08, Metroid 3, Wii Play, Mario Party 8, Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Mohh2 SMG, Sports, Cooking Mama Cook Off, GH3, SSBB, Pokemon Snap, Star Fox 64
    Wish List: Zelda OOT, Endless Ocean, a headset, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart, Hooked, Wireless Nunchucks, Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, Mercury Meltdown + more
    SSBB: 5327-0564-7797 PM 4 add
    I use Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    they are 2 different types of games. I played them both and hate them both. I prefer COD4 out of all the games out there. For the time being I did not find a really good game on the Wii for me. Maybe MOHH2 but unfortunately had problems with online play so I return to my favourite game so far COD4. Brawl is not my typo game sorry.

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Halo series hasn't really made any large changes in gameplay since the series started, but Smash Bros has introduced a fair amount of new content in terms of depth. Not only is it one of the best multiplayer games out there, but there is also the story, classic and all-star modes, unlockable characters and stages and all the trophies and stickers kept me going for years... literally.

Not only that, but just brawling has changed considerably. With air dodging and other new techniques being introduced, gameplay and strategy have changed. Characters have been well balanced, hardly any god characters left, and tiers are a thing of the past. There's no way a noob can beat an experienced character now. In melee and the original, they could spam a particular move, eg: Shieks forward air or Marth's spike.

In terms of originality and/or modification through each series, I say Smash bros. Brawl wins!

[/nerd]
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads