Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Brawl vs Halo 3

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer
    so you prefer SSBB because your a noob in halo?
    Thats one of the things that kills my FPS experience these days. The multiplayer online is always filled with cheep bastards that will pick off the noobz just for stats.
    A room could be called Noobz only, and what is it? a room of 3 vets snipping off every noob that pops in. Its pathetic

Then all you see is fans of each FPS game saying "ya buy that game and hop online and play me" why because they pushed anyone slightly intrested in the game away by trying to get some"game rep" what a joke. You see that in almost every FPS online setup today.

If you not a die hard fan or if you don't have the time to dedicate to it to learn it you just ignore it. Most of my gaming happens in my rare free time with friends.
    When I do get a day by myself in the house thats when I bust out my FPS online games and play for a few hours, usually I end up just getting sick of the cheep shots done for stats, and I turn it off.
    I know its tempting to do I've done it myself for achievements and what not, but honestly they need to start regulating who can play who with the online FPS world. Everytime you break a specific level you no longer can play anyone below that level only above. The FPS world is killing itself by its own elitist view.
    Last edited by wezeles; 03-21-2008 at 08:45 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    Thats one of the things that kills my FPS experience these days. The multiplayer online is always filled with cheep bastards that will pick off the noobz just for stats.
    A room could be called Noobz only, and what is it? a room of 3 vets snipping off every noob that pops in. Its pathetic

Then all you see is fans of each FPS game saying "ya buy that game and hop online and play me" why because they pushed anyone slightly intrested in the game away by trying to get some"game rep" what a joke. You see that in almost every FPS online setup today.

If you not a die hard fan or if you don't have the time to dedicate to it to learn it you just ignore it. Most of my gaming happens in my rare free time with friends.
    When I do get a day by myself in the house thats when I bust out my FPS online games and play for a few hours, usually I end up just getting sick of the cheep shots done for stats, and I turn it off.
    I know its tempting to do I've done it myself for achievements and what not, but honestly they need to start regulating who can play who with the online FPS world. Everytime you break a specific level you no longer can play anyone below that level only above. The FPS world is killing itself by its own elitist view.
    They don't put vets with noobs on halo 3. They set them up with people with the equal ranks. Anyway, multiplayer is only for fun.

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopkid18
    Brawl > Call of Duty 4 > Halo 3 > Sliced Bread
    sliced bread that was random
    credit goes to MRvisiter on the castle crashers fourm

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer
    They don't put vets with noobs on halo 3. They set them up with people with the equal ranks. Anyway, multiplayer is only for fun.
    Come on don't kidd yourself, multiplayer is 90% of what makes a FPS today. Look at any FPS that isn't multiplayer compared to the ones that are. Even online multiplayers vs. multiplayer that isn't online. Sales alone show Multiplayer is a huge factor in a FPS popularity and sales, specially monline multiplayer.

Lets be honest if all you had was the Single player story mode in the Halo series, you would have loved it for the whole week or 2 it took you to beat it and it would collect dust for the rest of its life probably not even come close to the impact that it has had on the gaming community. Don't get me wrong its a great game I enjoy playing it, but without the Multiplayer community it's just another FPS in my mind.

Same would be said for the SSB series, without multi player it wouldn't even be a game mentioned. That's what makes or breaks these games. For Nintendo the Multiplayer doesn't have to be online but its a perk to it, being the "party console" people are expected to play this system with friends in their own living room not with them online.

Same goes for Xbox, its the "online" console. Most games that don't support online or have a nice online following really are not spoken of much. Very few of these games are popular to Xbox owners although some do break through.

They are both huge "Multiplayer" consoles, they just approach multi player in different ways. That is why you see a different variety of games on each and opinions of them varry based on everyones own personal Multiplayer setup "be it your friends in your living room or your friends online".
    Last edited by wezeles; 03-21-2008 at 10:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Ads