LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksufc
    I wish metroid had been online play....Still, mohh is a good online game and will do for now. Has anyone heard news of voice-chat on the wii though? Thats definetly needed IMO...
    The only reason it does not is because of all the stupid Nintendo fans and reviewers who bashed Echoes saying "Metroid is single-player, it does not need this silly mode to compete with Halo".

All those idiots caused Retro to yank multiplayer from Corruption.

Effin' idiots! I love Metroid single-player, but the multiplayer was very fun in Echoes.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Abes16
    what about rainbow six Vegas 2 isn't that coming out on wii?
    I think it's currently only on the PC, 360, and PS3.

Aren't they working on a modified UE3 for use with the Wii? I thought I remember reading that somewhere. If they did, they could port it over since Rainbow Six uses UE3, and I'd assume they would only have to do some minor stuff to get it to run on the modified engine.

Member #
    Friends
    I really don't have high hopes for red steel 2 the first one was underable so unbearable that I threw the disc out my bedroom window how can a game so shit grace my console Ninjabread man also met the same fate.

Sod Mario Kart , Sod Smash brothers give me a decent FPS with online already

Member #
    Friends
    I liked Red Steel

Sure there were cheesy bits, but it had some good elements too...

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, the graphics bit does irk me a bit too..... Obviously from games like Galaxy and Brawl we can see that the Wii does have the capacity to produce REALLY good-looking games. A lot of third-party games look really ****ing terrible, though. Wonder why this is.

I'll agree that the release list I've seen for this year looks less than impressive. Hope that changes.

Member #
    Friends
    Call Of Duty 5 is coming to Wii.
    MOH:H2 = Killer12345
    Add me .
    www.theplanetx.com

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillieto
    Call Of Duty 5 is coming to Wii.
    That game will probably keep the Wii in my house. I am as well a FPS fanatic...dont like shitty games like brawl or party games...

Unfortunately MOHH2 had problems in playing online so I switched off my wii until a decent online multiplayer game comes out and in the meantime am still enjoying the game of all centuries COD4 on my 360

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    For sure MOH:H2 is one of the best "controll wise" FPS I have ever played, and that is all do to the motion and point click of the Wii-mote. Twist your wrist to zoom in on the scope, throw a grenade based on how hard you whip the wii-mote, shoot like a real person would aiming at a target... not just using a joystick.

The graphics themself in the game are not great. Would be low grade even for last gen I would say. Probably why it's not hugely popular, still a great game with the 32 player online!
    You think its not popular because of graphics? The graphics are fine it's just a steep step below other shooters like CoD4 and Rainbow Six... It's like comparing the original Smash Bros to Brawl. It lacks ALOT compared to the newer ones.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    I think devs are forgetting that Wii has 30% more RAM and 30% more processing power than the original Xbox.

Wii can run anything Xbox could so there should be good FPS for Wii.

I am sure some devs will realize this.
    It's not the devs, it's about management and $$$. MOHH2 is ok IMO and a decent effort. There's a greater probability of a really good FPS with the new pay & play structure. Now there's more money to be made for having as many ppl playing the online part of a game. We'll see .
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    I'll laugh the day Wii gamers start paying to play in the masses. It will show the hypocrisy in them.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads